Lise Watier Eye Glitter Liner in Opale

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

on 12/1/2007 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is truly beautiful. However, on my moisturized eyes, the line thinned in some places and clumped in others, so that I had to give it several coats for an even finish. Tiny amounts of glitter do come loose during the course of the day. This is quite a dramatic look, for evenings and special occasions.I am going to try leaving off my morning eye treatment and see if that helps. Or using it on the top only. If I can find one, I'll try a clear sealant over the top of it. I love how tiny the grains of color are; the intensity of color in such tiny flakes is truly remarkable. Warning: Doesn't photograph well.

on 12/5/2006 11:12:00 AM

This is a truly pretty sparkly liner for those holiday soirees where you want to make an impression that is edgy, but not quite over the top. I can't elaborate on the excellent review below except to add that we also purchased Midnight Star which works well with nearly any shadow. The Opale is more suited as a contrast to a darker or brighter colour. Great find for less than $20. I think the eye colours are the star performers in the Lise Watier line.