Cargo 'champagne' color tube

No Image

1.3

on 12/8/2003 11:49:00 AM

I'm going with Yuck-o. Got a sample of this at Sephora. Don't like the color (too yellow-y) or the texture (too thick and goopy!). It smelled bad and seemed "heavy"/sticky to the touch. This product really bugged my. Skip it big time. Try Lorac's Luminizer stuff - Bravo!

on 7/14/2003 12:49:00 PM

all i have to say is YUCK. it's gritty and greasy, like sand and vaseline on your face.. it doesn't look natural and application/blending is difficult. don't even reach for it on the Sephora counters. :p

on 2/13/2003 8:00:00 AM

got this in a swap. it felt greasy and silicony to the touch. i put it on my chest and shoulders and it just left a slight sheen, no color. it added a little shininess to my NC20 cheeks. i didn't see the point, so i gave it away.

This says you can use on your eyes, cheeks or lips. I think it'd look gorgeous on cheeks but I myself wouldn't use it because I'd be afraid it'd break me out. On lips it's not really the best color for me either (it's a very shimmery champagne color). I used it on my eyes and while it's absolutely gorgeous it creases like crazy and has really bad staying powder. so I would not reccomend this unless you want to use it for your cheeks or lips.