Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Artdeco Eyeshadow - General Review

on 7/19/2015 11:37:00 PM

Love love loving these shadows, I haven't bought Artdeco eye shadows before, but I recently repurchased an eyeliner and got a gift with purchase which was a limited edition makeup pallet (empty), this prompted me to go back the next day and check out all the great colours Artdeco offers. I bought 8 shades wondering how theyd click into place and stay in the pallet, my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I got home and found they were magnets, genius. I bought an array of pinks, browns and berry shades and Im pleased to say they have stayed in place all day long and the colours are gorgeous, little to no fall out at all. I also got another free pallet when I purchased the eyeshadows, so Im going to fill it for my niece, perfect.

I purchased from Farmers Dept Store, Auckland NZ for $9 each.

on 4/8/2012 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have only 4 eye shadows from artdeco, and they are not bad but there are definitely better options. Some of them are too sheer, others too sparkly for my taste, there are not many interesting colors and fallout is guaranteed.
I like the magnetic palette though, cute and handy. When I'm in the mood for sparkly eye make up, use a good brush and primer the result is quite satisfying and I've received compliments, but I don't think I'll repurchase.