4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This has been my HG hand cream for winter. It moisturizes so well but isn't greasy and absorbs quickly into the skin. It also has a clean, bright, fruity scent. My only wish is that it came in a pump form rather than a squeeze tube.

About reviewer (164 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

THE best cream I ever had! It has a pleasant smell of orange and grape ,I love the smell. It's well absorbed, light and smooth with no sense of greasiness plus it moisturizes pretty well. This cream is also useful for soothing itchiness or insect sting/bite on the body (my own experience). I already have 7 tubes of this. Amazing cream! Absolutely continue buying it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

1. Absorbs well and fast. 2. It's a little bit expensive compared to the other brands. 3. The scent is HORRIBLY STRONG! A really overbearing citrus smell! Not buying again ONLY cos of the fragrance.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is the perfect hand cream for me. It’s moisturising without any greasiness whatsoever, easily absorbed and feels very nourishing. It is travel friendly and I will always have this in my bag whenever I’m out and about.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesBlack

2 years ago

Don't like that, unlike my favorite hand creams I can feel this one on my hands and it's not even moisturizing. (I don't have dry hands, to begin with) Another thing is the smell, it's very strong.

About reviewer (642 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is really a great hand cream. The thing that I hate about most hand creams is that you have to re-apply them so often. Not this one, though. The moisture is there for hours! The smell is something that may not be so great for some, but I don't mind it. It's kind of lemony. Not a bad smell, although there are better-smelling lotions out there by far.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

The cream works really well for moisturizing and softening the dry skin and nails. It absorbs completely in less than 2 minutes. It leaves the skin super soft and smooth. The only thing I can't get over is the smell. It is very powerful, a bit unpleasant for my taste (like old fashioned grandma perfume), and it linger on for a LONG time. I wound go for First Aid Beauty creams over this one any day! Update: In the hour since I applied the cream, I have washed my hands twice - the moisture is still there, but so is the smell.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

A natural based hand lotion that is free of parabens and phenoxyethanol. This is a moisturizing lotion that is not greasy and also contains antioxidant polyphenols from grapes. Contains glycerin, shea butter and grapeseed oil. What I really like about this hand cream is that it absorbs into the skin and is not greasy. Even my DH will use this product. The fragrance however, is over the top. It smells to me like a cat whizzed on a sour lemon. The scent is strong but does fade after awhile.

About reviewer (3077 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

4 years ago

Lovely hand cream that absorbs into the skin without leaving any oily or greasy residue. Great scent as well. Can't fault it. 2 thumbs up.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

This one is my current favourite. It's perfect for dry hands, absorbers quickly, doesn't live any sticky feeling and smells amazing. This is the best hand cream I've ever tried.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Other