American Crew Pomade

No Image

3.7

on 8/31/2015 12:45:00 PM

Good product, holds very well and has a nice shine.

on 5/6/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This lasted me forever! I purchased this several years ago when my son started wearing his hair short and semi-spiky/faux hawk-ish. You don't need a lot and it is a tacky, clear pomade that I rub thru my hands then run thru his hair to style. The smell is strong but not for a boy -- I actually like the smell in his hair. It leaves his hair manageably soft, not crunchy or sticky. It works loads better than gel when his hair is shorter.

on 8/4/2009 11:46:00 PM

loved this product, but it smells like a boy. i'm a girl. if i want to smell a boy, i'll get close to one. ;)

I use this at work, I like it, but there are better.

on 1/9/2008 5:00:00 PM

This pomade has a delightfully light, non-waxy or -creamy texture and is not at all heavy. There's no obvious scent. My boy uses it on his short soft hair with a little bit of water mixed in and it gives shape and hold without any stiffness, crunch, stickiness or residue whatsoever (if I run my fingers through his hair, it doesn't feel like there's any product in there at all, but I don't mess up his style either!) I tried to use a bit to weigh down some flyaways on my own head and it did a merely adequate job. However, my hairs are thick and more resistant to being shaped, so Crew's ultra-light texture actually didn't work as well for me for this purpose. But otherwise it's wonderful. I think it's the perfect pomade for people with shorter hairstyles that want hold but without any stiffness or heaviness.

Love this pomade when I want more of a messy look. When I want a straight look I use Scruples hair renewal polish. This has a mild hold and infuses a mild shine into my hair. I love it for use in the summer time.

on 11/12/2006 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is an ok pomade. Decent hold but not hard/stiff. Pliable but not sticky. It does nice for a wet look as it keeps your hair shiny. Easy to wash off your hands :)

Popular Styling Products