Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by skin type : Other
Clinique Happy for Men

I am not a dude, but it smells really sexy on me. Not long lasting though. A bottle seems to run out fast.

on 7/27/2005 10:40:00 PM

I like the smell but this is GUY cologne..what are u girls doing wearing this?????

If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.

Guy cologne is made to attract Girls to the guys.
girl cologne is made to attract boys to the girls.

get it?

I wear this myself...I prefer it muchly to happy for women. The first time I smelled it was when I was walking to class...one of my guy classmates had it on, and I had to ask him what it was, it smelled so wonderful! It is just a really clean and fresh scent. Clean in an orangey citrus way. It is hard to explain, but it smells differently close up and far away. Like it has different dimensions that hover around it depending on how close to it you are. It isn't manly either...like a stereotypical man's cologne, because it isn't dusky or anything, just light and sparkling! It's cheaper than the woman's version too!

on 6/3/2004 2:32:00 PM

When I worked at the counter I loved this cologne...The other girls and I wore this instead of the womens fragrance...Its such a nice scent...Think I'll pick some up for my bf...

Ironically, wearing this scent makes me angry for some reason.

I really love the smell of Happy, and was very interested when they came out with a men's version. The packaging is really nice, and it does have some of the inspiration of the original Happy. But it misses the mark for me. It has that ozonic undertone that's so present in Issey Miyake and CK's Crave. I've also never received any complements when I've worn it. It certainly has a lot of staying power, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Popular Fragrances