Uploaded by Pambryant

price range

Reviews

fromRexina

Jun/02/2017

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGreen

Nov/19/2013

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (260 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/25/2013

I wear this scent all the time! I vastly prefer it to the women's scent. An ex and I were in a drug store, trying different perfumes and colognes. We both liked this one, so I bought it for him, and I started sneaking spritzes too. He couldn't tell it was the same cologne though. Different body chemistries, I guess. I get complements from girls and guys when I wear this, more so than …Read more

10 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Feb/07/2009

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

fromamswtr

Nov/13/2008

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (926 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

May/07/2008

One of my male friends wears this, and its citrus smell is so refreshing. I'd like to buy one for myself!!! Guess this product will popular in any sex/age group!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/04/2007

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Apr/29/2006

I am not a dude, but it smells really sexy on me. Not long lasting though. A bottle seems to run out fast.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/25/2006

First of all, I laughed when I saw people bickering on a makeup reviewing site. It's just cologne! This is supposed to be for fun you guys! Second of all I liked this scent. It smelled more masculin than feminine to me but I guess I could see how either could wear it. Anyhow I think it smells good. That's my opinion.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBrunette

Mar/03/2006

Why a woman would wear a man's cologne is beyond me. This smells really sexy on a dude.

1 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral