Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Gloss (all)
Beauty Rush Gloss (all)Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

3.8

on 3/16/2017 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have a set of this lip gloss my fiancé bought me this past Christmas. I think there was 5 different ones in a reusable makeup bag. Very nice. He likes the flavor and how it makes my lips look wet. I think these honestly keep my dry lips moisturized longer than anything else. They are perfect. I think if you keep them tightly capped they stay good for years. I keep one in my jean pocket or purse or makeup bag always. The flavor I'm using now is Love Berry. It is a strawberry flavor. I think these make a great gift for women of all ages. Very feminine and pretty.

on 2/3/2017 9:38:00 PM

the worst. i got one recently as a GWP and its just as horrible as i remember. They are so sticky yet drying, its just weird. i would never buy one on purpose.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First off, if you have an aversion to sweet-scented or food or fruity-scented lip products, or if you have a sensitive nose, these might not be for you. Another possible drawback is how messy they can be to apply, the color either comes out in one tiny dab or a big glob, and it is easy to have this gloss slide outside your natural lip line. They are not very pigmented at all (not that I expected them to be), they just look like and feel like you applied Vaseline with some glitter to your lips. Sorry but to me that is what this looks and feels like. They do give your lips a sexy healthy looking shine. There is glitter/sparkles in some, not all. But the biggest/main complaint I have is how messy these are. Messy to apply and they slide around on your lips, at least for me. I've had tube glosses before and none like this, with how messy and sloppy they are.

But these really remind me of the cheapie lip glosses we played with as kids. They do make your lips soft and are convenient to toss into your purse for a quick little 'shine'. But I would not repurchase. Victoria's Secret pretty much reels you in by buying 4 of these for $20.00USD currently, or I think $10.00/each, so you kind of 'fall for' the deal. For me, I would rather put that $20.00 towards a really nice lipgloss or lipstick, but to each their own. I just picked them up because a youtuber raved about them. Silly me. LOL. But for those that like these, great!! I am glad. They just are nothing special for me and are just pretty messy, nothing much else. I will say the scents do not linger, after a few minutes, the scents are all pretty much completely dissipated.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I love this lipgloss! The tube is super easy to take in your purse and the packaging is really cute! The scents are always so yummy, every tube has its own unique scent! The texture of the gloss is perfect and it lasts/stays put on your lips. They are great alone or on top of lipstick.

I have 24 of the victoria secret beauty rush lip gloss tubes because I have a bit of an addiction but I get mine at the outlet so they are only like $3, I think they are really good lip glosses for that price and they show up really well on me so I definitely reccomend these

on 1/9/2016 4:27:00 AM

I'm not a huge gloss person at all, normally it drives me nuts to have it on my lips.

But I was in PINK recently to redeem my rewards card, I had "won" $100 and was down to the nitty gritty and didn't know how to spend the last few dollars so I picked up a gloss, I think it's in Candy? Or candy baby? I can't remember.

It smells freaking amazing, I wish they still had the body spray version! It is a thick gloss, but for some reason I don't mind. It gives the picture shine and moisture to your lips. It's a definite repurchase.

These are definitely my favourite tube glosses. I especially love using them to sheer out my lipsticks and pigmented glosses. I went to the Maldives recently and these were constantly in my beach bag - the perfect product to add a hint of soft, shiny colour after swimming. And they taste fantastic (bf agrees). I'm very pleased that V.S. stores are becoming more common in the U.K., even though their prices are a little ridiculous.

on 7/16/2015 10:57:00 PM

OMG the cherry one is life lol! I love it, pretty sheer red color, glitter, and sooo yummy!

I'm not a big lipgloss person, but I happened to stumble upon VS's semi-annual sale and a few of these glosses were lying around in a big box, waiting for someone to pay $2.50 for them. So I did, and I believe $2.50 is all these glosses are worth. Paying anything more would just be stupiditiy on anybody's part. The color is very sheer; what it looks like in the tube is not how it will ever look on your lips. The consistency is a bit too sticky, but not terribly tacky to me. However, I'd hate to see how your lips stick to your hair if you were to wear this and go outside during a high breeze.

They smell pretty awesome, and they taste OK. Overall, they're average as far as a lipgloss is concerned. I'm more of a lipstick person though.

on 12/30/2014 12:05:00 PM