Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thankfully only bought the travel size of this. It is a gentle scrub so I was able to use it everyday. However that is sadly where the positives end. It really doesn't smell pleasant, not horrific, but compared to other scrubs I have (e.g. origins) it is not very nice. Also, the packaging is a terrible design - must stay upright or it all falls out everywhere & cannot be put back in, so it is a nightmare when traveling. I was also worried about getting water in the bottle and making the powder unusable. I also think it is very expensive for what it is, so won't be repurchasing

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I like the results from this, but the "rice smell" turns my stomach. I much prefer very botanical skin products. The very best exfoliant I have ever used is 001 Precious Finds Peel. This stuff is amazing to use, and the results are perfect. Pity it's so hard to find.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Thankfully only got a sample, dermalogica lady recommended it to me. This is a very fine exfoliant but I gave up physical scrubs a long while back and this reminded me why. I don't have the most sensitive skin but using this my face felt rubbed raw although I was extremely gentle. Stripped all my oils. My skin felt soft after but wouldn't recommend unless you have very hardy skin. Will be sticking to the gentle cream exfoliant.

Like many previous users, my skin did not agree with this exfoliator. This product made my chin burn and break out in tiny red angry bumps. As soon as I got out of the shower, I could feel my chin stinging. I’m hoping my skin goes back to normal soon!

I don’t usually have overly sensitive skin so it must be one of the ingredients in this product. I really wanted to give it a go as it was so hyped up. Luckily, I asked for a sample size before fully committing.

Please avoid this product, it’s not worth the pain or the price. I will go back to my trusty Grown Alchemist polishing facial exfoliant :)

on 11/26/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

With my sensitive acne prone skin this exfoliant is gentle. One quick shake of this product on your hand is enough to exfoliate. It is true that you can use this everyday. Finely milled exfoliant with no fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This stuff smells so terrible that made me gag! For the price I am disappointed!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using Daily Microfoliant since the age of 14, and I'm now 25. Forget what most people say that you've got to change your products after a few months. This baby's a keeper. I've got very oily skin that needs a daily and firm scrub, and this does the trick. You can instantly feel that your skin is cleaner and smoother once you wash it off, and is in itself a brightening product. I've also tried the Daily Superfoliant, but it's no match for this bestseller.

My only criticism is its packaging. I wish this were available in a larger size like Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel. And please do not bother purchasing the travel sized bottle. Daylight robbery.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was excited about this, having crazy-sensitive skin that still needs exfoliation. Gave it several tries, each time increasing the water-to-powder ratio to make it more liquidy, but even with the gentlest touch my skin was red and raw after.

I will try to use it up on my hands or body somehow. Nifty concept, but my face just doesn't approve.

on 3/11/2017 11:00:00 AM

This is easy to use and does leave the skin feeling very clean and as the texture is fine it is probably not as abrasive as other scrubs. The price is a bit steep though.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely best peeling ever.!!!