Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 11/26/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

With my sensitive acne prone skin this exfoliant is gentle. One quick shake of this product on your hand is enough to exfoliate. It is true that you can use this everyday. Finely milled exfoliant with no fragrance.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This stuff smells so terrible that made me gag! For the price I am disappointed!!!

on 3/11/2017 11:00:00 AM

This is easy to use and does leave the skin feeling very clean and as the texture is fine it is probably not as abrasive as other scrubs. The price is a bit steep though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was excited about this, having crazy-sensitive skin that still needs exfoliation. Gave it several tries, each time increasing the water-to-powder ratio to make it more liquidy, but even with the gentlest touch my skin was red and raw after.

I will try to use it up on my hands or body somehow. Nifty concept, but my face just doesn't approve.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Absolutely best peeling ever.!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using Daily Microfoliant since the age of 14, and I'm now 25. Forget what most people say that you've got to change your products after a few months. This baby's a keeper. I've got very oily skin that needs a daily and firm scrub, and this does the trick. You can instantly feel that your skin is cleaner and smoother once you wash it off, and is in itself a brightening product. I've also tried the Daily Superfoliant, but it's no match for this bestseller.

My only criticism is its packaging. I wish this were available in a larger size like Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel. And please do not bother purchasing the travel sized bottle. Daylight robbery.

on 2/8/2017 2:41:00 PM

Love, love, love this. Finally found I face scrub I can use on my sensitive dry skin. People would ask me frequently how I manage to have this beautiful skin since I started using it.
I was shocked by the price in the beginning, but I purchased it this over a year ago and only a third is used. I only apply it once or twice a week.
Would definitely buy again.

on 1/2/2017 7:56:00 AM

First time in my entire life that I write a review. I am the kind of person with almost zero loyalty to brands or products - I like to switch my stuff up, always on the hunt for the best things. I have very few holy grails in term of makeup and skincare, but this is definitely one of them. For me, it just worked. I had expensive retinol serums etc, but with a sensitive, acne prone skin I just didn't enjoy leaving some serums on my face when I went to bed. This does what I wanted - remove dry, flaky patches so that my skin feels smoother and my makeup goes on better, while still being gentle on my skin ( I can't stand buffing grains and stuff like that). It did EXACTLY what I wanted. It is expensive but for me it's worth it and I feel overall happier with my skin on the days I use it. If you have an exfoliant that already works for you, then maybe it's not worth the money, but if you're still on the hunt, maybe give this a try.

on 2/3/2017 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Best facial scrub ever. EVER.
I first tried this years ago and it was love at first use. Since then, I've bought it numerous times and will continue to buy it (though of course I love trying out new products).
This is medium-milled powder which foams up into soft, creamy bubbles when water is added. The grains disintegrate easily so you cant really over-scrub. Very mild scent.
I have never found another product that makes my skin feel as smooth, soft and clean as this. Really gives a thorough clean- to the extent that I feel like I've had a facial after using it. Doesn't leave my skin feeling taunt or dry and I've never irritated or increased breakouts
My only complaint is that, if you use it in the shower, it's easy to accidentally have water splash in the bottle. The result is large chunks of almost unusable product. This seemed to inevitably happen by the time I had half left. I wish they would put it in a different bottle than this salt-shaker type thing. I would recommend transferring the contents to a different bottle.
Unfortunately, you don't get much product for the price. Though it can be found for a decent price on ebay and other e-tailers. I always used a quarter-sized amount, using once or twice a week and the bottle would last around 3-4 months. Well worth the money- everyone should use a mechanical exfoliant and this really is the best.
My HG scrub.

on 11/29/2016 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Finally, i have found a product that truly does exfoliate my dry flaky skin .
Since i have been using Retinol (tretinoin) for over a year now, i still suffer occasionally from rough flaky skin, which then causes my foundation too look patchy.
I have tried so many exfoliating products, from Peter thomas roth peeling gel, Kate somerville exfolikate, and many types of leave on AHA's, but none of them give me the results like this product does.
I usually reach for this product when my makeup is looking really patchy, or i notice dry patches,and i want a quick fix.
Now, i may not be using it as stated, but i find if i keep rubbing until the product is completely dry, i notice straight away how shiny my skin is, and the patches have completely gone.
i do notice a bit of stinging afterwards, but i expect it, as i have just removed a layer of skin.
Then i follow up with a gentle moisturiser, and i m good to go.
Whilst it is a bit on the expensive side, i get the results i want, and only use when i feel i need to. I will definetely be repurchasing.