Crystal Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

Crystal Crystal Body Deodorant Stick
Crystal Body Deodorant Stick

ammonium salts (natural mineral salts). 9.14.09

on 11/16/2016 7:50:00 PM

Careful this contains Ammonium Salts. In other word concentrated ammonium that kills bacteria instead of using aluminum. Most of the salt rocks also contain aluminum. Read your labels and be careful with products claiming they're natural.

on 11/1/2016 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

My choice of this brand is the original rock stick.

Loved on EWG.ORG. Please understand cosmetic chemistry before taking DREAMCLOUDS commentary above to heart. While well meaning it is however misleading.

A life Changer! I took my time with this review as safe deodorant is important to us all.
As a TV/ Film Artist and Beauty Editor I would never recommend a product I do not truly believe in. I know what is out there and this is the one I feel confident asking my family and those I love to please use. It is raved for use in the hottest of climates, I know some who use it in Afghanistan and Iraq. Blows chemical based competitors away! Referred to as the "2 day deodorant." Yep, you can safely sleep in it, Oh, and one stick has a year of use. That's right, for a fiver you have a one year deodorant. You're clothes and dry cleaner will thank you again and again!

Working in close proximity with talent, it doesn't matter that I do not sweat heavily, I need a product that I can rely on for protection and this is the one I feel most confident in both using and recommending regardless of ones level of need. I was the girl who used everything...until it mattered. When I saw for myself the effect making changes in cosmetic habits/diet had on shrinking my uterine fibroids, I was convinced that there are products out there being utilized that aren't safe for any of us, regardless of their pass from gov. I should note that I found this product from a client who had been given it on a list of products recommended by her Oncologist. I have since seen it appearing on similar lists everywhere.

It is so incredibly disappointing to see a single poor reviews on this wizard stick! I asked myself, what are they doing with it? It is sad to me to see women make more effort with trying to make a poor cosmetic product work for them than changing up they way in which they wear a deodorant. If you are on the fence, let me tell you, I've tried many natural deodorants from Toms and Kiss My Face to niche and handmade and yes you're right, no great. Mark my word...I will never, ever go back to conventional deodorant or other natural deodorants again! No more wet, pasty, sticky or stinky pits from conventional deodorant or those weak or hard to dry natural disasters.There is a learning curve with Crystal and sadly some reviewers here can't get past the first couple of days to get the knack of how to best to use it. (see below)

How To Use: This is so easy to use, just little different! It is worth any effort to have a product this effective yet completely natural. Best on freshly showered, clean, WET underarms. Just grab your stick and go round and round and round and round, and well you get the picture, really give it some elbow grease and a lot, I mean a lot of rounds with real pressure, always on wet skin. Fan it for a super quick sec, that's all it takes! If you need to reapply I recommend applying it again on a clean, wet underarm or by wetting the stick.

*Using always on a clean wet underarm, as it keeps the transfer of bacteria (super itchy, stinky symptoms) from sweat away. I even splash alcohol on mine once or twice a week just to be safe, though most do not. Those who say it isn't working aren't applying enough or using it dry or incorrectly. Note: It may actually take day or so to get the conventional deodorant out of your pores to get a fair a assessment. Yea, it stays there a while, ick!

**Conventional deodorants can also cause pigmentation resulting in darker underarms. Crystal does not contain parabens, PEGs, synthetic ingredients and hormone-disrupting fragrance and antibacterials, petrochemicals, alcohol or aluminum.

One question in closing...

What is in your deodorant? Well if it is a conventional or clinical deodorant (double) this...

Aluminum- It blocks sweat, also a real health hazard according to leading cancer organizations and most oncologists, due to its researched and documented effects on estrogen receptors. WHAT!

Parabens- have many forms (methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, or butylparaben). Another estrogen mimicker. OH NO!

Propylene glycol- prevents drying, originally developed as an anti-freeze keeps substances from drying out. YIKES!

Give your pits some lovin!

on 5/31/2016 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this and couldn't use because it was really hard to use and not practical at all so I threw it away. then one day I saw the same brand selling spray and I was so happy because I thought this will be easy to use. But it was really bad. It feels ver uncomfortable and doesn't dry out and does not even work although I'm don't sweat much. Don't Buy

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

used as directed. this did not work on me, AT ALL. do yourself a favor and don't even bother.

on 1/13/2016 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't really notice a difference while using this.

on 12/11/2015 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not work and is ass pain to apply.

This thing did absolutely nothing on me. For your record i read all the reviews and watched youtube to find out how to use this, but well still didn't work. Actually i don't think this product is good.

on 8/25/2015 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For about a week, it was okay. So happy that I feel no smell at all (over 12hrs after shower in the morning). But soon after that my underarms skin felt so itchy that I couldn't help but scratching it, it's getting worse while sweaty then my skin is getting darker since then. I wonder, if it is just my skin being so sensitive to the ingredients of this product(?)

I was used the stick product and I actually love it! (how the product is protecting me from a bad smell, and its last all day!)
....if only my skin wasn't reacted negatively to the product.
Should I use the liquid one instead? Will it make any difference?

*pardon me my poor english..😂

on 8/4/2015 2:54:00 AM

I like this for nights or days where it's okay to smell a little funky, but for when I'm at school or work, no way I'll wear this. My armpits are excessively sweaty and only using a 20% aluminium based or higher deodorant will keep my beastly armpits under control. Embarassing tmi I know. That being said if you are like me and suffer from excessive sweating this will help control sweat a little but it definitely won't cover the smell. If I wear this to work for a regular 8 hour shift I smell funky after 3 hours. But I still will repurchase because no aluminium means less chances of cancer.

on 8/3/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This deodorant is awesome!!

For the past 18 years, I have been skeptical of using deodorant because of it's cancer causing ingredients. But this summer, I have finally decided that I needed to use deodorant. I was in the drugstore one day and was searching up every natural deodorant and this seemed to have the best reviews. This deodorant definitely helped prevent my pits from stinking up!

Would definitely purchase again.