Clearasil Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
No Image

1.0

1 review

medicinal ingredient: salicylic acid 2% non-medicinal ingredients: water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA.

on 1/14/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I bought this because I'm a fan of salicylic acid to treat breakouts. I had a bad bout of stress breakouts last month, worse than it'd had ever been before. So I got these pads to substitute my toner.

Sometimes I think we convince ourselves that if a product hurts/stings/burns/etc it must be doing a great job. And the first time I used one of the pads, it really felt like a stinging slap in the face! It literally stunned me with how much it burned with one swipe of it. Forget using it on the cheeks, because the vapors rise and sting the hell out of your eyes. This stuff kind of scares me.

I kept using it for another couple of weeks, because I was all "I bought it, might as well use it, no pain no gain and all that, maybe it'll work down the road". Yeah, no dice.

I threw this in my gym sack to swipe across my chest and back after workouts. Bleh. Another disappointment.