Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Smashbox Arched Liner #21

2.3

on 6/10/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I seem to be ;having difficulty with this brush. I purchased this as a kit from QVC. And, I love the product, but, the brush seems to be deterioiating and it has only been a couple of weeks. The fibers no longer form a point and seem to be pointing in different directions. I am trying to train them to form a point again. I wonder about the quality of some of these products form Smashbox.

on 8/15/2009 10:37:00 PM

This is the first eye liner brush I've ever used and I love it! Before this, I was used to eye liner pencils but now I use gel liners or the smashbox cream eyeliner with this brush. I don't have a problem with losing bristles but I do wish they were stiffer. Maybe I'm getting the hang of using gel and cream eye liners!

on 9/9/2006 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is among the worst high-end makeup brushes I've ever bought. I don't always expect much from drugstore or low-end makeup brushes however I do expect good quality from higher-end lines such as Smashbox.

This brush is supposed to be for lining the inner rim with ease... but let me be the first reviewer to state there is nothing easy about using this brush.

The bristles are long and there's only a few of them so you'd think it would be easy to get a smooth, fluid line. But I find the angle of the ferrul to be a bit awkward... and half-way thru finishing my first eye, the bristles started splaying.

This one is definitely going back.
continued >>