Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLanc˘me Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.6

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had to buy legendary Erika F, but I don't get its legendary status. I have new version I202 and although the color is beautiful, the staying power is poor. It smudges, creases and disappears. Chanel Epatant is almost identical color but with much better staying power.

on 2/20/2010 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Got this in a swap awhile ago and just pulled (or rather unearthed) it from my stash. Holy cow this is a pretty and unusual color. It's hard to describe..kind of a gray/taupe/teal that flashes green..with a high dose of shimmer and silver/gold micro glitter. The formula is very smooth and last all day. I like to use this all over the lid and blended up into the crease with black liner on the waterline. This is a definitely a "night" color and well worth it to have in your arsenal if you are lucky enough to track on down.

on 4/27/2008 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after I realised it was a cult favorite ( it is widely available in Europe).
At first, I was not so impressed as it reminded me of MAC's Greensmoke, but it is nothing like it! The colour is leaning more towards olive green ( though you can also see hints of taupe/grey) and has the most beautiful shimmery effect ever!!!! Somehow, it manages to look sparkly but not tacky! This is definitely a nightitme eyeshadow, to use it if you wanna dress to impress!

on 1/21/2008 3:35:00 PM

I love this sooo much! It`s so pretty on it`s own, and the effect is unbelivable - it looks very metallic, almost wet. I prefer to use a damp syntetic brush (MAC 242) with this, and then I pat it on. I use UDPP under this, and have no issues with creasing or fading.

on 1/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

This is one of my favourite eye shadows. Though it doesn't give the deepest colour payoff, it's great on top of other deeper green eye shadows, to give a nice green ethereal shimmer to them, and it complements my deep brown eyes well. Too bad it doesn't last all day/night, it does need to be reapplied.

I love the olive colour with the crushed diamonds effect. it is seriously the most sparkling eyeshadow i┤ve ever seen. more eyecatching than a red-carpet-dress or red lips ...

people ALWAYS ask me which colour i used after i applied it.

this eyeshadow is so important for me that i call it "Erika" like the colour name.

though it┤s expensive i would definitly re-purchase.
my HG eyeshadow !!!

on 11/5/2007 11:55:00 AM

Just thought I'd share... Erika F. is now available in the new Lancome mono eyeshadow range called Ombre Absolue... they are easily identifiable for their square box (as opposed to the round boxes of Color Focus and Color Design). I suspect Ombre Absolue is going to replace the older ones.

on 8/31/2006 4:14:00 PM

Picked this up in Germany (not sure whether it was ever available in the US or not). It's a gorgeous shimmery greyish olive tone with small flecks of glitter in it (not too garish, but definitely more suitable for a night time look). I pair it with black eyeliner on the inner rims of my eyes and it gives a really nice smokey eye. Perfect for when I want a smokey eye look that's a little more subtle than black or grey.