Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

3.8

on 12/18/2012 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite liquid liner at the moment. It's intense, long lasting and waterproof. It might take a little practice to be able to put it on nice and quickly, but definitely worth it in the end! It's also very easy to remove with make up remover. Adore it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i rated this full marks, because i enjoy using it so much. it isn't perfect. cons are:
- brush makes it difficult to tightline with, and it gets in your eyelashes and makes a mess there.
- takes a long time to dry and if the brush is fully loaded, can make a huge inky mess again.
- can be difficult to make a perfect, clean straight line because it's a brush and not a felt tip point. easy to make mistakes for me with it.

now to the reasons why this awkward little thing has 5 lipsticks; i just love the way it looks. this is my 1st liquid liner with a brush, and i don't know if it's this one or all brush liners but it almost seems like the ink is so perfectly translated onto the lid, because maybe the brush doesn't absorb any liner during application like a felt tip would? or anyhow.
this is very dark, dark rich line. it looks very clean and striking. it also seems to last a really long time - even during naps, watery eyes and very long days. i also love how the packaging is in this weird little bullet/dome.

would buy again if it still performs this way during the next month or two.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a birthday present a long time ago. I use to love using it but then I stopped because I like the liner pens more. Its more convient. I threw this is the black hole but I will start using it again because it has a pretty long lasting power.

This liner doesn't come with a good stopper in the bottle and the brush is a little thick. It doesn't create a very thin line and doesn't have a great staying power unless a good primer or base is used. But I have found it creates a really nice wing when lining my eyes.