KMS Sea Salt Styling Spray

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
KMS Sea Salt Styling Spray
Sea Salt Styling SprayKMS Hairplay sea salt styling spray

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So far I love this. I have baby fine hair and everything is too heavy for it and makes it look greasy. This seems to do the trick for me in place of mousse or anything designed to give volume. My hair stays shiny after blow drying it (which is great b/c on the bottle it says it will make it matte) and before where I had to really really watch how much product I put in, this I don't have to worry about!

on 8/1/2012 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

It's an okay product. Nothing sprecial really. It's fine to make beach curls with.
I like the sea salt spray from Philip B more because it adds more volume to my hair.

on 3/5/2012 10:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I was in search of another decent sea salt spray and I was lucky to snag this half price, so I couldn't turn this one down. This product does exactly what it's supposed to do-it gives me plenty of body and textured, beachy waves. I don't use it everyday, but sometimes I want to play up my natural wave and curl and this product is perfect for doing that. I like to use this with Enjoy's volumizing mousse and it gives me perfect, beachy hair everytime. Like someone else mentioned, this product gives you the right amount of "crunch" without being too sticky or stiff. I like the packaging as well, it looks cute amongst my other hair products.

on 5/26/2009 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Great for curly or wavy hair, although I'd straightened my hair and then tried this and I looked like I had really messy awful hair. So not sure how it will go for straight hair. I rarely wear my hair curly but when I do I let my hair air dry (I am naturally curly), then tidy the curls later and create depth with my ghd. I then give the curls a bit of a spritz with this and scrunch - it works great for a little hold and gives the curls a natural "lived in" look. I think this bottle will probably last me forever, so I'm not sure if I will even need to repurchase.
EDIT: original review 3/5. Bumped this up to 4 as I've found myself constantly reaching for it when I wear my hair curly. Gives definition and bounce, and just the right amount of "crunch" if you know what I mean.

Popular Styling Products