DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask
Sulfur Therapeutic Mask

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: SULFUR 10% ............... INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, BENTONITE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, KAOLIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PVP, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, ALLANTOIN, PROPYLPARABEN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL. 1/22/11

I love this product! Sulfur does wonders for me. If you follow these simple steps every time I promise you'll have a wonderfully clear complexion with no break outs at all. It's simple I use only 3 products. First step is to use the Joesoef Skin care sulfur soap, leave on a couple minutes then wash away with warm water, next step use their Sulfur lotion 6.6% on your problem skin area with a q-tip. Every couple of days or 1x a week I use the DDF sulfur mask. The results is amazing. What I love about these sulfur products is it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry like most acne treatment products do and the smell is not intense. Best of all Sulfur is all natural from volcanic rock. Try it out for yourself and you be the judge.

Here is the website to where I buy my products

www.joesoefskincare.com or Amazon
as for the DDF sulfur mask I buy at ULTA store or you can go online as well.

Great product. Extremely drying and destroys acne! Double it up after it dries to make it even more powerful. Love this, 5 stars

on 10/16/2012 11:33:00 PM

This is one of the best acne treatment masks out there,
It seems to have been discontinued,
I can't buy it anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can buy this?

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a really great mask. I was looking for something to just help detoxify the skin and my friend said she really liked this product. I use it every 1-2 weeks and it makes my skin feel clean and smooth, and helps to prevent breakouts, especially along my chin where I tend to get pimples from stress/hormones. As other reviewers have stated, works great also on current pimples to help get rid of them in a few days and for me this helps prevent scarring as well since the pimples don't get as angry. I have dry skin and have used this all over my face without it drying it out or making it feel tight after use. The tub lasts a long time since I don't use it too often.

on 7/27/2012 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

No longer sold at sephora.com which sucks.
Tub lasts forever, I like to depot it into tiny containers for vacations and in general to keep it from getting dry.

Really helps with oil and bringing impurities to the surface. Helps with pimple.

Don't overuse it because your skin gets use to it and it doesn't work as well.

Amazing product

on 8/31/2012 2:01:00 AM

i think this is actually an effective masque, it works well overall as a spot treatment. however, the sulfur smell is so strong when i apply it over my entire face that it makes my eyes burn and i can't sleep at night and end up with puffy, red eyes. i have purchased the product after receiving it as a sample, but really a tiny small size is all you need. the sulfur smell lingers after you wash it off, i love ddf's products but just can't recommend this one.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really love this product. I bought it from Sephora on impulse one day because I had been looking for a product with 10% sulfur.
Sulfur always helps me greatly with my acne. I use this mask about once a week, along with a few other of my masks. It's great because you barely need any. The packaging says "thin layer" and that is really all you need. Plus, it only needs to be on the skin for 5-10 minutes, which is great because I hate waiting forever when doing face masks.
I also use this as an overnight spot treatment. Works great for that also!
I must say this mask has made my skin very soft. After every use my skin feels super clean and wonderful.
I know this mask costs a lot of money, but there are also other less expensive ones just like it. All you need to do it look for in stores or online a product with 10% sulfur. Anything with that is sure to work as great as this mask does.

And if you would like to know how long this mask lasts, I would say about a year or so. So a lot of product that lasts a long times makes up for the expensive factor.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I think this is a GREAT spot-treatment product for existing pimples, and pimples that you might feel forming underneath you skin. It heals or greatly reduces new pimples overnight, and usually, they are gone after 2-3 days of continuous use of this product. I find that the best way to take it off is to apply water directly rather than scraping it off. In the morning, however, when it has dried up, I take a towel and soak it under the sink with warm water and apply it to the area to take it off without rubbing it. I don't recommend using this product for your whole face if you have dry or sensitive skin, as it is too harsh in my opinion. I'm not sure if this is great for blackheads, I think a clay mask would work quicker. The smell is not great, but as long as it works, I really don't care. The proactiv mask that could be used as a spot-treatment also has sulfur in it, but this one has a higher concentration and I find it works way better than any ProActiv products for targeting blemishes. It is expensive, but one jar will probably last me a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Since it was discontinued try Sulfur Soap as a daily cleanser.

DDF sulfur mask works. I use 2 step regimen with sulfur soap by joesoef skin care recommended by my dermatologists. I wash 2 to 3 times daily. the Sulfur Soap works for acne, tinea versicolor, dermatitis, and body acne. I apply ddf sulfur mask at night. My Acne has cleared in 5 days, this sulfur soap is amazing is only available from dermatologists and online at www.joesoefskincare.com. Hope this helps someone like it has for me 5 STARS

on 5/10/2012 11:48:00 PM

Love this mask. I usually do not use masks, but this gives my skin a clean slate about once or twice a week. It just makes me feel so clean and fresh and leaves my skin incredibly smooth as well. I use this about once a week after exfoliating with my cleanser and washcloth, I'm sure that it helps aid with blackheads and prevention of acne because I'm not breaking out at all. Will definitely buy again.