Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 Sensitive

Olay Complete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive
Olay Complete SPF 15 SensitiveComplete All Day Moisture Cream SPF 15  Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 2/13/2011 2:01:00 PM

Absolute crap!!! I used this 2 times and it broke me out horribly! I don't normally break out and had a clear face prior to using this but I woke up to many small and large painful red zits. I have dry, sensitive, fair, rosacea skin and this was very harsh on it. When I first put it on, it didn't moisturize, made my face feel "cracked", and somehow left it looking shiny. Oh, it also inflamed my rosacea. I'm so pissed at this product. Seriously, no matter how tough your skin is, don't try this product. Just try something else. It's not worth it and you couldn't pay me any amount of money to put this sh!t back on my face!

Edit: I forgot to add that I took this off prior to bed. This review is for the cream version. I also tried the lotion version, and while it is a better moisturizer, I don't like it either.

2nd EDIT: On the box is a green triangle saying something like "same gentle formula" so I think it may have been the old version and not the new formula.

on 12/9/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

First, let me say that I love the lotion version of this product. The cream, not so much.

Unlike the lotion, the cream goes nowhere. Where you put it on your face, it stays, so you have to use alot to cover. Also, there's no sheen, no glow- your skin actually looks dull after. And ya know what? It feels dull and dry too. What a waste of dollars!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was the moisturizer I have relied on for years, but now have been forced to change! I was very upset to discover the other day at the grocery store that Olay has changed their formula. It supposedly has greater sun protection, but as a result SMELLS like sunscreen and BURNS my skin (although it is made for sensitive skin). I sadly returned the new bottle and am now in search of a new daily moisturizer...any recommendations?

I loved the old version of this cream. It was pretty much the only face cream with SPF that did not irritate my skin at all that I stuck with it for years. However, to my disappointment, I bought one jar with the new formula and it was absolutely horrible -- hard to absorb, left a greasy feel and made my face look shiny. What is the worst is that, once a reliable go-to product, it now breaks me out. I felt completely betrayed after being loyal to the original formula for years. Unless Olay brings the old version back, I will never buy this product again.

on 8/15/2009 6:08:00 PM

The reason why this product has a high rating is because 98% of the reviews are reviewing the original product, not the new formula. I loyally used this lotion everyday for 5 years and am sorry to say that they changed the formula. The new formula is absolutely horrible. Greasy, awful strong sunscreen smell (even though the SPF is still 15), and it leaves your face extremely oily looking. It also broke me out and I never break out. Why mess with a great product? And it was also more expensive than it was before. This is a total waste of money.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought the new formulation, and I do not like it at all. It smells strongly of sunscreen, and it feels greasier going on the face. I really liked the old version...I don't know why companies have to mess up a good thing. Oh well...

EDIT: I am now using Trader Joe's Enrich facial lotion, which is exactly like the old version. Love it! Check out my Trader Joe's review if you're interested.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

On the advice of acne.org I gave this product a try and it failed. My skin is dry cause of my regimen to deal with my acne. This did nothing to combat my dryness. What really ticked me off about this product was the 2 huge massive size zits I got after about 3 weeks use of this product. I haven't had zits that big since high school. I'm assuming it's this product cause I've been using all my other products for a lot longer and I did not get anything that massive. So back to the drawing board on finding a moisturizer.

on 11/16/2008 11:18:00 AM

made mess on my face leaving me with clogged pores that turn into inflamed pimples....i curse olay! lol

on 1/23/2007 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm updating my review. This 'unfragranced' product (according to the Olay website) now has a distinct scent. It's unfortunate, it's been a long-time fave of mine, but I can't use fragranced skincare. If you need to avoid fragrance, steer clear. I tested a tiny amount on my forearm, left it for a while, and over time, it developed a noticeable fragrance. I happened to be seeing the doctor that day, and he agreed with me that the test patch area definitely had a strong scent. I'm very disappointed in Olay.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have sensitive skin and although I haven't been broken out or irritated by this product it leaves my face looking like an oil slick! Super greasy and doesn't settle in and I have dry skin. It feels like it barely moisturizes because it refuses to sink in.