3.3

Reviews

1.0
from

2 years ago

So greasy, full of silicone, it says natural wax... awfull product

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

12 years ago

Great product. I wandered through Sephora, trying out every pomade and wax I could find. I have a pixie cut and need something to add definition, hold, and shine once it has air-dried. This definitely fits the bill. A lot of other products were too matte or thick, but this wax is smoother than most and easier to distribute through my hair. It is expensive at $22 for a medium jar, but it'll last quite a while. UPDATE: I still love this stuff. I tried the Garnier styling wax from Target, figuring if it worked I could save 7/8ths of the price, but the formula felt greasier and the scent was off-putting. So I returned it and ordered more of the Rene Furterer!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

14 years ago

This is a very thick, clear wax. I applied it to my husband's short, thick, curly hair. I used it on dry hair, as the package directs. I don't think this product would be good for long or fine hair unless it were mixed thoroughly with something else, as it is thick and difficult to distribute. It's really nice for thick, poofy, frizz-prone short hair.<br> </br>PROS: Imparts beautiful, natural looking, non-greasy shine. Holds extremely well without looking crunchy, stiff, or fake. It even keeps its shape in strong winds! Definitely the most natural-looking strong hold product I've encountered. Made my husband's often unmanagable hair look its absolute best.<br> </br>CONS: Feels tacky and is difficult to distribute through the hair because of its extremely thick, almost sludgy texture. Expensive -- at Sephora it's $22 for a 1.7 oz tub, making it less expensive than Bumble & Bumble but more expensive than the waxes in a number of other salon lines (e.g. Paul Mitchell, Aveda, etc).

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24