Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bare Escentuals Weather Everything Waterproof Mascara

2.9

on 11/17/2012 2:21:00 AM

Yes its dark and it does lengthen my lashes, but it makes my lashes feels so brittle. Its difficult to come off, and while my lashes stayed dark for a pretty long time, but after like 5 hours or so, I have panda eyes... like the color from the mascara smudged, even though lashes are still dark.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I used this mascara for about 2 years.

PROS:
It's water resistant
Darkens your lashes
Doesn't smudge when dry
Doesn't clump

CONS:
It was so hard to take off! I had to wash and use make-up removers a couple times to get it off.
Doesn't separate lashes
Doesn't lengthen
It doesn't enhance lashes very well

I think this mascara would work better for just the bottom lashes because of the thinner wand.

on 4/28/2008 11:46:00 AM

I agree with the last reviewer. This mascara looks very pretty and lasts through everything. I had a baby last year, and I happened to be wearing this mascara, along with my other BE make-up when I went into labor. This mascara was still on me 48 hours later (after having a baby), in fact I had to have my husband bring eye makeup remover to the hospital for me so I could remove it.

I have eye allergies, so I'm forever on the quest for the perfect mascara that will not smear/smudge as I tear throughout the day. I have to say that this mascara does *not* smudge, much to my surprise as I truly believe BE is mostly hype (and I can say that because I used BE for over two years before I finally gave up on trying to make it work for me). I can honestly tell you that this is better lasting power than the infamous DiorShow (the waterproof one too!). I don't have any problems with clumping because I always wipe my mascara wand first before applyng, even though I know it's wasting a lot of product. I bought this in a set so the price is very reasonable. However, I'm not too sure if I'd buy it again because I'm not completely convinced that I can't find something better. I wish there's a category for "Maybe". :)

on 11/6/2007 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

True, this mascara will hold up for the entire day w/o smudging, however, it made my lashes really dry and brittle looking. In addition, it's horrible to take off!

on 4/14/2007 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The staying power is great, the color is great as well-it really brings out the color of my eyes BUT it clumped my lashes together like crazy. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This waterproof mascara works! There are no flakes or smudges under my eyes after wearing it for over 8 hours. I have no problems in taking it off.

However, I gave it 3 lippies because it doesn't hold the curl for me. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Made my lashes crunchy - PLUS it is a B**** to take off at the end of the day. No thanks.

on 7/27/2006 10:19:00 AM

This mascara really works for me!! I generally shy away from waterproof mascaras but I received this one in a QVC TSV and thought I'd give it a shot...I was pleasantly surprised. It lengthens and thickens my short lashes and is budge-proof and smudge-proof. I like the brush too, it really seems to hit all my lashes, even the tiny hidden ones. The only con, at least for me, is I have a difficult time removing it at the end of the day. I don't have any make-up remover on hand as I have never needed it but I think now's the time to purchase some. My regular facial cleanser just doesn't do a good job at getting this stuff off.

on 7/19/2006 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hate to be the lone dissenter here, but this is monumentally unimpressive. Seems waterproof enough, but does diddly for thickening the lashes. Lengthens a bit, but mostly just darkens them. I have yet to find a BE mascara I'm impressed with, and I'm a big BE fan...