L'Oreal Paris Studio Hot Curl

1.6

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Other

horrible! sticky, sickly smell, didnt protect my hair cos the ends where crunchy wouldnt buy again!

This stuff is basically hair spray. Doesn't protect my hair from the heat nor does it activate curls with curling iron. What it does: weighs down my hair, crunches my hair, and makes it look dull and fried. I bought it before reading the reviews.. shame on me. Needless to say, i returned it and purchased Tresemme Thermal Creations Curl Activator based on the reviews here. And that i'm pleased with! it actually does what it claims to do.

on 3/6/2009 8:20:00 AM

Definitely would not purchase this again. Over half the bottle is still left and it's been about a year now since I've purchased it. It's a heat protectant styling spray that claims to hold a curl longer and protect your hair from the heat damage caused by a curling iron/hot rollers. You just spray it in your hair when it's dry, comb through, and apply heated curling appliance. This stuff is literally hair spray marketed a different way. It makes your hair stiff like medium/strong hold hair spray. It clogs up the spray nozzle like hair spray does. It smells like hairspray. I don't think it does anything to protect my hair from heat damage and I don't like hairspray that is more than a light hold when I have curls because I want my curls bouncy and soft; not hard and stiff with hair spray. Save yourself the money, take my advice and just use hairspray instead of this.

This is a heat protective styling spray that aids curling tongs. You simply squirt a reasonable amount of the lightweight spray around your head and comb through, then style as usual. I didnt find the spray made the curls last any longer than if you didn't use it so you will probably need to use hair spray aswell. Fairly average product

on 5/26/2006 3:53:00 AM

This spray claims to boost curls created by hot styling aids. I have very fine hair that's super straight and doesn't hold curl very well. I've tried this for a few times and it does add a tiny bit more lasting power to my curling iron curls, but not enought to give this product a high rating as it also made my hair a bit greasy.