Aubrey Organics Silken Earth Powder - Rose Tone

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2009 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I'd gladly buy again, but I swear this little jar holds enough product for 50 years. I even added a bit of it to add some depth to the BE mineral veil sample (came with a kit) which I found to be almost useless.

It's a very natural rose tone - not too bright, not brown....apply with a big brush and blend, blend blend, then I sweep a makeup sponge, *dry and clean*, over it.

try it - you'll love it.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous rose colored blush! It blends easily and imparts a very natural looking color to the cheeks. I layer the color so it lasts all day!

on 9/19/2006 3:34:00 AM

Great natural powder blush! It stays on all day. I mixed mine with some of Aubrey's translucent powder to lighten the tone because I am so pale.

This is a very pretty, all natural blush by Aubrey Organics. I paid $6.05 and feel like I have won the lottery. This is a universal blush that would work with a variety of skin tones. I have pale Irish skin and it looks great lightly applied. A heavier application would work with light and medium skin tones. It wears all day, doesn't change colors and isn't drying to my skin. It also applies very easy. I love it! It's nice to get such a wonderful makeup product that doesn't clean out the checking account. I just wish that it came with a sifter lid but I can cheaply pick that up anywhere. Why pay Bare Esscentuals $25 for what you can get for $6? Recommended! Buy online at www.sweetwatermarket.com or www.aubrey-organics.com