OPI Princesses Rule

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely not my favorite OPI nail polish but its very pretty! Very light soft baby pink with lots of shimmer. Very unique! It is extremely sheer and I have to use 4 coats to get it like the colour in the bottle - that's a lot but the good thing is it layers VERY well and doesn't bubble as you add coats. The benefit of it being sheer is that it can be layered on top of other nail pink nail polishes to change them up. I can imagine it would look gorgeous on top of a black too - I am going to try that next!

As with all OPI nail polishes, the brush is great and I get a week out of my manicure before it starts to wear or chip. Decently priced at $9.99...but I will pay that price for nail polishes that last so long.

Looks great on fingers, toes and I use it a lot in nail art designs so its very versatile. I will repurchase this nail polish when I run out because its a great colour to have in any collection!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great nail polish for just everyday wear. Its a sheer shimmery pinkish color thats just very girly and nice i think. I get lots of compliments whenever I wear it. It is one of those colors where you don't have to apply it perfectly you know...my bottle came with the new wide brush applicator and I love it. I usually wear 2 coats of this and my nails look so nice and polished. I usually have a hard time picking a nail color mostly because I have like a hundred of them but whenever I just can't decide..I always go back to this color because it works out everytime lol. I dont even apply a top coat because its so shiny to begin with and the formula stays on. Even if there are little chips you can't even tell. LOVE THIS POLISH! scared that it will run out and opi will discontinue.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this pale baby pink color. It's one of those barely there colors, but it really packs a shimmery punch that takes you by surprise; You just don't expect the glimmer it gives you, from such a shy color. I would say the name fits the color, as it is very 'princess-y'...But it isn't too pink. It's a very sheer and soft pink; Timeless:) I would say office friendly, also. Definitely very wearable and perfect for summer.

Application was nice and easy; It's very forgiving being that it is a lighter color. It wore for about 10 days with no chips, also. Gotta love that:)

Popular Polishes