OPI Princesses Rule

Filtered by skin type : Other
OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

This is my go-to nail polish when I haven't done my nails in a while because the shimmer and sheer combination makes it extremely forgiving. No brush strokes and I usually apply two coats. It's a wonderful shimmer polish for pedicures but for me, also lazy manicures. The nail line issue doesn't bother me much as I keep my nails short. It's not as pink as say OPI Cherry Blossom, so it blends in well with my fair skin tone. Definitely would get an extra bottle of this!

on 12/28/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this color! i do not find it childish in any sense, it is a pretty color.. the glitter is a crystal glitter.. it is not chunky or even really obvious. it is sparkly and smooth and a pale pink.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this color! It is so flattering on any skin tone. It is too sheer for toes, but on hands it looks beautiful. Subtle but not boring, sparkles add a fun touch. If you find it too sheer, apply a neutral pink and then a coat of princesses rule ontop. LOVE IT.

on 3/30/2008 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This shade is absolutely amazing for spring or summer and it goes very well with my pale skin tone. It gives very natural color to your nails with a bit of shimmer, very nice. I like it!

on 2/6/2007 9:00:00 PM

Love this! Its not much alone but if layered over any light pink or purple polish it looks fantastic. PR is a great staple polish. I don't buy too much OPI because of the price but this one is so versatile it was well worth the money.

Popular Polishes