Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins Cream Concealer 2-in-1 Correct and Cover

3.3

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Boron Nitrate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Iron Oxides, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Quaternium 18 Hectorite, Talc, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Wax, Panthenol, PEG 30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylmethacrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Ultramarines

on 12/9/2013 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was ok or less than ok I should say. Maybe it's not for my skin type/color but it dried up as soon as I applied it. I have dark bluish dark circles and I thought this one would help but no. It gave me some coverage but again it looked really dry and it didn't matter if I used less, or applied it with my fingers, a brush, sponge or whatever. Maybe it's more for oily skin type. I won't be purchasing again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Words cannot express my distaste for this concealer. First of all, the yellow is weird, and I cannot see myself using it anywhere, not even on my dark circles because it's SO yellow! It's legit yellow. Colorwheel yellow. Sun yellow. Yellow. The other color oxidizes on my face throughout the day, and smears like heck. It also covers NOTHING! Bottom line: no.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very nice concealer! I have it in yellow/light. The yellow does an amazing job getting rid of my under-eye darkness. I don't have a lot of the under-eye issue, but notice a big difference with this on. I also dab a little of the "light" part on top, and wow. I usually go a little darker than this shade but this definitely wakes up that area and lights it up a lot more. I really like the consistency a lot too...it blends really easily. I thought I liked my Neutrogena 3-in-1, but this might beat it out. The PF is creamy without being thin and runny, yet there's nothing tacky or hard to spread about it. Great purchase!

I love this concealor, I've got the tube with yellow one one side and light color on the other side. This lasts and lasts, and the consistency is very pleasant.