Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

Filtered by hair type : Other
Bonne Bell Skin Musk Cologne Spray

Price: $

Price: $

Edit 2/9/17: still using this! It smells like clean skin. I love jovan too. When my bottle is gone I'll scour eBay & amazon looking for another bottle. Soft powdery scent. Perf right after a shower. I dread the day they D.C. this. It's one of my fave scents. It's unlike anything else out there except jovan. Love!! #winning
---
Original review: Clean, innocent, FUN scent!! I buy it at kmart in the oil, EDT, & aerosol can, but can also be found at times at walgreens; they keep the oil behind the counter w all the other "more expensive" perfumes. I love this & Loves' perfumes (ie Baby Soft, Jasmine, & Lemon). I just adore Skin Musk!! Bonne Bell rarely misses the mark in their products, yet another DS gem!!

on 11/16/2008 5:03:00 PM

I still have many of the fragrances that I wore 15-20 years ago, but this is the only one that I wear today without worrying that I will smell "dated". It's a fresh clean light musk scent that's very pleasing to the nose. It's not overpowering at all, and it's a great buy. I have 2 bottles of the spray cologne plus a bottle of the musk oil and body spray. I will always have some of this on hand, provided that Bonne Bell still keeps on making it. I would be really bummed if it ever disappeared.

Popular Fragrances