3.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

Extremely irritating, things like menthol, TEA, and Triethanolamine should NOT be in your face wash, these are irritants and toxicants!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I have a friend who is in his 60's, his skin always looks amazing so I asked him what his secret is. His reply Kiehl's Baby!! I'm kind of a cleaners junkie. So when I ran out of the Lancôme one I was using, I bought this product. They should tell you in the store that you only need a dime sized dollop to do the entire face and neck. It cleans without stripping. The smell is heaven on earth. It's very easy to rinse off (completely, no residue). It works well with Clair sonic. What else could a man want in a daily cleanser?? Try it you will like it.

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

It smells gorgeous. The cold feeling is just too good. Lathers quite well and I feel very clean and fresh after using it on my oily and acne prone skin. But I think it is just like any other menthol facewash with overpriced price tag.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

8 years ago

I like Kiehl's Facial Fuel line for men. This cleanser is sold in two sizes: 75 ml and 250 ml. I bought 75 ml to try. I have a combo skin. It cleanses my face very well, it does not cause any sensitivity or itch. In summer it was all ok, but in winter it dried my skin. It has a nice smell, refreshing your face with menthol. I wont buy this cleanser again, because now I'm using Kiehl's Ultra Facia Cleanser. It is much more better.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

8 years ago

Great smell! But not so effective on problem skin. I used this for months because my boyfriend used it and I loved the scent. But after breaking out along my cheeks and neck for a while I decided to switch to something with a salicylic acid. Now using Dermalogica, my face instantly cleared up!!! This Facial Fuel is good for guys with normal skin, but not women with combination or sensitive skin.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

10 years ago

THIS CLEANSER IS SO BAD!! after using it 3 times many many pimples come out and my skin looks ugly :( waste of money

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I first started using the foaming non detergent face wash and loved it! Then I switched over to the men's line and fell in love with the facial fuel face wash. It kinda reminds me of gillettes face wash (same color and gel) but I'm a label whore and still love my kiehls. I switched back and forth from this and the non detergent face wash, but the latter has been drying out my face a bit more. So go out and buy this stuff or if youre a girl buy it for your man.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

12 years ago

This is an okay product, but the only thing I really like from the facial fuel line is the SCRUB...very good! I'm not really fond of gel cleansers as they don't really leave my skin looking clean and they also make your skin a little tight. Wouldn't buy again.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

14 years ago

I have a problem. Hello Room. I'm Benepenny and I'm a product whore... ‘Hi, Benepenny’ *the room says in unisom*!! Okay so here's what's up. I have been a fan of Kiehls since I was in high school a long long time ago. I have always enjoyed the products but I always got bored b/c something came out that had really cool packaging or it was touted as 'the miracle cure' so me being the sucker I am, I'd roll right out and buy it. I must have thousands of dollars of 1/2 used or hardly used products in my bathroom under the sink in 'no man's land'. In any event, my skin is a combo/oily to oily type. SO in the summer, I really need something that will getthe job done. As anyone with oily skin knows, a lot of ‘oily’ skin products will get rid of the oil but they will also get rid of natural moisture in the process. Result? Stripped skin. Oily skin has now become excessively dry which in turn, causes the body produce more oil to over- compensate for the deficit it feels. It’s a nasty ‘catch 22’, having oily skin. On the plus side, us ‘oils’ will not age as quickly b/c our skin produces oil to keep the skin hydrated. On the negative side, we don’t like walking around as if we just ran a 10K all the time, shining all over. The problem? Finding the product to give us a normal complexion without a super shiny complexion after 30 minutes (+/-). Enter, Kiehls Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash for Men. Halleluiah !!!!!!!!!!!!! The angles are singing. Can’t you hear them? This stuff is nothing short of AMAZING! Lemme see, how do I describe this stuff? Hmmm, here I go: (1) The size of the bottle (8.4 oz.) is going to last you easily 6 months, if not a year so the $16 price tag is more than worth it. (2) The smell is a medicine-y but it’s supposed to be. Right? How is something that smells like flowers & sugar supposed to clean your face properly? (3) You only need the size of a dime (if that) to thoroughly clean your face. (4) I don’t know if it’s the caffeine or menthol or what but when you wash your face, it has this feeling of ‘waking up your senses’. You feel it tingling but not in a ‘oh no, I left it on too long’ way but instead more like an ‘ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that feels nice’ way. (5) When you rinse, it rinses easy with no film and you don’t get that ‘squeaky’ feeling you get from some washes (which is a sound made from stripped skin, by the way). Go Get it … and if it’s too manly smelling, get it for the guy in your life. He will LOVE it and you will end up borrowing it … just watch. For those of you , none believers, that need more facts, here is what Kiehls has to say about the product: • For all skin types • Removes dirt, surface oil, and impurities • Keeps skin from over-drying and tightening • Prepares skin for closer shave • Easily rinsed off • Not tested on animals Our efficient and energizing facial cleanser thoroughly removes dirt, surface oil, and impurities without an over-drying effect. Formulated with Caffeine, Menthol, and Vitamin E - as well as invigorating extracts derived from Lemon and Orange Peels - its unique blend helps o refresh and waken skin, preparing it for a less irritating, more comfortable shave. This effective "refueling facial cleanser" further helps skin resist the effects of environmental stress and gives even dull, tired-looking skin a fresher, healthier appearance.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

14 years ago

Funny how you find great new things isn't it?! Well, got a sample of this for my huuby, but ended up trying this myself. Very glad I did, I really enjoy this and will purchase a full size soon! Uplifting aroma, smoothes and cleanses skin without overdrying and irritation. Very nice!

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age30-35