3.7

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Absolutely the best!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

nope. made my lips dry and flaky after two days use. feels nice going on. pleasant scent. drying. back to my totally unnatural smith's rosebud salve. it works.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

4 years ago

Best lipbalm i have come across!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

3.0

7 years ago

Expensive for what it is - I think for £10 I was expecting much more! Feels quite greasy, and doesn't last very long. Smells pleasantly of rose. Does the job I suppose but not worth the money! EDIT: As a previous reviewer said, this is creamier and more moisturising once you get to 'the core' of the product. Still not great however!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

7 years ago

ALLERGY ALERT: This product, has peanut oil. Unfortunately, I found this out the hard way because the packaging was too small. I didn't have a huge reaction, but wow, that was close.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesOther

from

7 years ago

I have got both lip balm in pot and in stick. I thought they were the same, but they don't. Apparently the pot one is much better. It applies smooth and easily. A little goes a long way. It does moist my lip, and without a greasy file left. And I love the sweet rose scent. Will buy it again and again.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

8 years ago

As with any lip treatment...as long as there is no menthol or camphor...it works for me. After I started using this stuff...I dropped Carmex like needy boyfriend! I live in Minnesota where we have Winter temps as low as 20 below zero. This balm has helped my lips sooo much. I do agree, however, that the fragrance can be a bit cloying. Also, this is great to rub on your cuticles at bedtime.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This product has dried out my lips. The only thing nice about it is the shine it gives to the lips.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This lip balm doesn't do anything to moisturize your lips. One hour after applying it, my lips felt more dry than before. I tried using it several times and found that any other lip balm does a better job than this one. Can not recommend at all. Save your money for something better.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

9 years ago

I love this Dr.H lip balm. Although I'm not crazy about the pot version the stick didn't work as well. I like to massage this balm at night for a few minutes and I do think that it lessens the tiny lip lines that can form around lips. it plumps lips as well therefore is great to use before applying lipstick, balm, wait, blot, colour. One negative for me is the lavenderish smell as I despise lavender smell. There's no lavender that I can see in the ingredient list but there we go. Still, great product, a staple for me, even with the smell, the effects are too good to stop using it. It also lasts a long even with daily generous use. Recommended.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other, Not Sure