Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Shiseido  Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.5

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 1/17/2008 2:35:00 AM

WOW - I haven't been this excited over a mascara for ages, if at all. I have naturally long eyelashes but because of that I have trouble keeping them curled. Ones like Diorshow and Maximeyes tend to weigh them down and the little fibres annoy my eyes, I'm a contact wearer with sensitive eyes. Well this certainly curls and then some but i don't see any great difference in length, but that's ok as I wasn't after extra length. I'm on the fence about the comb applicator - I found it fairly easy to use but my eyelashes look less 'full' because some of them are stuck together, not clumpy but kind of like when you cry and they go all spikey but I maybe able to fix that with practise. I can't say about the hard to remove factor as I haven't tried yet. As other have said cute packaging and price is good through the net $36NZ, so hopefully Lash Expander and I will have a long and happy life together.

on 9/7/2007 12:17:00 AM

I just tried my new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander mascara for the first time. I quite like it, though I don't think it's as good as my Lancome Definicils. The Majolica Majorca has a gorgeous black colour, it's dark and glossy. It goes on smooth with no clumps thanks to the comb applicator. I find it usually applies too much mascara at first because the mascara tube doesn't remove excess mascara from the comb well, but this is easily fixed with more swipes as the mascara doesn't dry too quickly. I find that not re-dipping the comb between each eye makes sure you do not get too much mascara on your lashes. The comb makes for great separation and coverage of lashes. I wouldn't say that this mascara gives a huge amount of volume. It does lengthen the lashes quite well, but not as well as my Lancome Definicils. The best thing about this mascara is its lash separation and it's beautiful glossy colour.