OPI My Chihuahua Bites

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
OPI My Chihuahua Bites
OPI- my chihuahua bites :)

4.8

on 5/24/2015 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am not a huge red fan but this is probably my favorite red. Once I put it on I rarely feel like taking it off. It's a gorgeous summery red. It's orange toned and bright. It's very pretty and creamy.

I always get compliments on it and asked what it is. It's classy yet fun. Very good formula, typical of OPI. Their reds are my favorite reds. Two coats and its opaque. It has a slightly crelly formula. Which I love because it looks fresh.

on 6/26/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color! It is very fitting for summer and those people who want to boost up their mood. However, I find it chipping easily. It cracked after three days. I don't think my job is stressful for my nails so I got annoyed that it cracked easily.

on 4/16/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this colour. It's a great pinky-red that I live to use on my toes all year round and on my finger nails during summer. It's a fun bright colour that looks great with a tan and is very universally flattering for a wide range of skin types.

The perfect summer red.
Love the colour, Love the name, Love the brush.
A gorgeous corally red. Goes with everthing, its bright and summery. I wear this at least once a month.

I recently had to repurchase this product. Unfortunately i dropped my first bottle (anyone who has done this will know what a mess that is and how difficult it is to clean up). anyway, i was pretty devastated as i had just decided it was my favourite colour... gorgeous red/coral/pink/orange - depends on the lighting i guess...plus its such an awesome name.. completely opaque in 2 coats

if i run out of this bottle i will probably have to repurchase again

on 6/6/2011 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really great corally red shade, opaque in 2 coats, a little bright - OPI at its best! This was a repurchase for me when I misplaced one, that is how good it is! It's not too orange.

on 4/1/2011 11:47:00 PM

The perfect coral red for summer toes - to quote someone else on this site! It is my go to shade for pedicures all summer long. And being OPI it lasts and lasts...I don't have to change the polish until it "grows" out.

on 7/27/2010 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is hands down my favorite summer, no...anytime, toe nail polish. Whether I'm pale or tanned, it looks great. My favorite thing about this color is the pinkish tones in it and also the fact it's a creme finish. Bout to buy a 2nd bottle. That doesn't happen...

on 4/18/2010 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you are into corals, you will love this colour. Gorgeous pinky and not too orangey coral. I tend to prefer slightly redder corals (e.g. OPI's Red My Fortune Cookie or Tasmanian Devil), but since I love corals in general, I just had to have this one in my collection. It seems to me that the quality is somewhat lower than some of the other OPI colours I have (comes off faster than other colours), but that could be just my bottle. BTW, this is definitely a 2-coat colour. Matches nicely with Chanel's RA lipstick in Vertige (#60).

MY HG OF SUMMER COLOR...i am one my third bottle of this color. I bought it at random a few years ago cuz i wanted a bright color for my toes as i was going on vacation and was the only color left at my local ULTA out of the OPI collection this color came in. Was iffy on it but once i applied it..WOW...feel in love Great bright color without being NEON-y...looks terriffic and barely chips (as with all my OPI polishes). If you want a great bright color, go with this one.

Popular Polishes