Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

3.4

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product does as it says it will; it firms and eliminates fine lines and wrinkles. I don't care for the mechanism by which this achieved however. I can't speak for others, but for me, it causes such swelling of the tissue under which the product was applied that the skin "firms" and "eliminating fine lines and wrinkles" by increases skin tension from swelling! It does the same for my sister in law and cousin as well. No thank you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If you're looking for an eye cream that actually tightens- this is it! I don't have wrinkles, but am developing fine lines. Over the three months I've used this product, I've noticed a reduction in those lines & general puffiness. That said, be careful about applying it anywhere on your lids, as it can migrate into your eyes & it definitely burns (to be expected for a product that "firms" your eyes!).

It's a thicker cream dispensed from a serviceable looking, plain pink pump- a little bit goes a long way. It's very reasonably priced in relation to most eye creams. I use it in the evening, as it can take some time to absorb.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A lot of the issues I see here with this product are due to application error. So, for starters, all you need is a bit the size of the tip on an eraser (maybe even less) on your ring finger (which is your weakest finger and will help not tug on your delicate eye skin thus creating MORE wrinkles). Take your ring finger and touch your other ring finger so you have a small amount of product on each one. Now gently tap, don't rub, the product on the skin under your eyes. Not your eyelids, not your tear duct area, but just under your eye where you'd normally see lines and wrinkles gently working your way out to the crows feet area. If you do this, you don't get the itchy, burning eye sensation. Ok, as for my review of the product, I LOVE IT! I don't really have crow's feet, but I do have lines from thin skin under my eyes. They begin near the tear duct and line out from there. I have large "apple-y" cheeks that squish my eyes when I smile and so overtime, these lines have deepened and I have to be very careful not to put powder anywhere near there or it totally accentuated them. Then add to it I wear glass which MAGNIFY them! Ugh! So this cream has been a God-send. It it velvety smooth, you need very, very little of it, and it's fabulous. I won't use anything else. I use the entire Timewise line, including the Matte Wear foundation and I swear by it. I'm even considering becoming a consultant not only for the discount, but because I believe in the products.

This cream is very thick - almost paste-like. A little bit goes a very long way. I noticed that after using it my eyes slightly burned and watered, and it left a tacky feeling on my skin. I can't speak of any results, because I will not be using it again due to the consistency, and also to the way it made my eyes feel.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually buy skin care products from the drugstore based on good reviews here at MUA, but this product was free for me (my mom is a Mary Kay consultant and often gives me products to try) so I thought I would test it out. I'm in my early 20's so I don't have many fine lines, but I do have a couple.
I have to say I like the packaging of this product as it gives just the right amount. You only need a little bit of this at a time. I use this both under my eyes and on my forehead. After using it for a few weeks, I have noticed a slight improvement in my fine lines. It is not irritating at all, and I feel completely safe using this around my eyes. It is pretty moisturizing, even if you use a tiny bit. The bottle seems to last forever too. It's not a miracle worker, but it does the job.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I like this eye cream. It is firming and has some nice, subtle reflecting somethings to help enhance the eye area...make it brighter, etc. The cream is thick and spreads nicely. I dot it along the orbital bone on top and bottome and I think it's nice as a night treatment, however really lovely in the morning to wake up the eye area. It is not a bad price, either. What? $30 USD or something like that? I would purchase again.

Love this eye cream!!! Really has reduced the fine lines and puffiness. I have tried soooo many eye creams and this has been the best so far. The only issue is you have to be careful not to aplly too much and too close to the eye or it burns a little. Just dot at brow bone and outer corner of eye and gently pat.

This turned out to be a really bad experience for me. Made my eyes water constantly, and then I developed dark red streaks at the corners of my eyes that hurt. The eyelids and undereye became puffy too. I used it for a week with nice results- went well under my makeup and seemed to make the darker area's lighter, but by the second week, the allergic reaction started. I will keep searching for a better eye cream for my sensitive eyes. Can not recommend this.

I did not like this product because I had the MK age fighting eye cream before and it did not compare to it. It didnt spread easily or make my eyes feel really moisturized. I definately liked the Age fighting cream much more. Plus the packaging is bad, every time I use it I have to push out about quarter of an inch of dried product and its just a waste!