Mary Kay Timewise Firming Eye Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

WATER, PETROLATUM, MINERAL OIL, STEARIC ACID, SAFFLOWER SEED OIL, GRLYCERETH-26, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CLYCERYL STEARATE, TRIISOSTEARYL, TRILINOLEATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, ANTHEMIX NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, PANTHENOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL.

I have tried alot of eye creams. I use to be out in the sun alot! So I have damage, but when I use this eye cream it seems to have helped the look of my eyes.
I went to a Mary Kay party and was so impressed I bought it and then I had a party myself to spread the word. I dont expect miracles but I do love this product better than any other.
I dont think it makes sense to spend alot on any skin care.....the good ones are out there without the big price!

I have been using this product for several years. I am 41 years old and have no visible wrinkles around my eyes. You literally have to look through a magnifying glass or mirror to see the small ones I have.
My tip would be for women to start using this product at around the age of 30 or so to prevent wrinkles. I didn't by it to get rid of wrinkles at that age because I had none. I bought it to prevent them and it has worked.
I do not purchase through Mary Kay consultants but instead look for other avenues which have been successful and money saving. I'm sure if you any of you think about it, you can figure out where to look for it.
Again, this product is something that will totally benefit you if you start using it at the right time. For those of you that have used it and not stuck with it because your results weren't quick enough....it took time to get those wrinkles, it will take time to reverse them. Don't give up!
If anyone has any questions, I will gladly answer them :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The older I get, the harder it is to find an eye cream that actually works. I bought this in hopes that it would improve the fine lines around my eyes and help the crepey texture under my eyes. This product did both, and delivered pretty quickly. I didn't have high hopes about firming or lightening of under eye circles, but I also noticed some slight improvement there. On the nights I get lazy and don't apply this, I can REALLY tell the difference in the morning.

I did read the reviews about it stinging. You do have to be careful to keep the application around the orbital bone. For me, a full pump is way too much product. Half a pump is plenty.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I have a friend who's a MK consultant, and I read these great reviews before purchasing this eye cream, since I needed something desperately for the darkness under my eye area and for preventing wrinkles. To better describe my problems, I have dark hollow eyes with visible veins all over. Some areas are purple and some are red, which is one of my biggest insecurities. I bought this with the hopes the issue could improve a little, so I didn't have to consider laser treatment at the dermatologist's office. I've been using this for four weeks now, before applying makeup and sometimes at night. I haven't noticed any improvement on my problems, except I can glide my concealer very nicely after applying it (and the skin feels somewhat tight), but that's about it. It costed $30! Which is a huge amount of money considering it does nothing. Oh, and it can make you develop milia is you use it too much, believe me. My advice, keep searching for something less expensive and better. That's what I'll do. I'm still searching for a better eye cream :(

First off, the reason as to why I probably gave this product a 5 overall is because I am only 21 and I don't have any wrinkles, however I'm just trying to be proactive about the whole aging process, especially since I tanned a lot in high school (what was a thinking!). At least I finally came to my senses. Anyways, I think this is a great product for women in there 20s who would like to start off with a good anti-aging eye cream. This product is very gentle on the skin and it is not too thick so you can wear it in the morning and at night. In addition, the price is great especially if your friends with your Mary Kay consultant because she can give you a little discount. I will continue to buy this product until I can afford higher end products like SKII.

For those of you that have the burning effect of the eye from this product, your only suppose to apply it around the eye (orbital bone), if you get too close to your eye with any eye cream you will have that effect. This in my opinion is the best eye cream on the market.

I bought this cream to help combat the dry Canadian winters which brings out fine lines under my eyes. This was for night time use only since it was more emollient and I preferred something lighter with SPF for the day time. The consistency of this cream is quite nice - not oily but not too light - it had an airy whipped quality that made application easy and it absorbed quickly. It's also fragrance free. I also found that it really hydrated the skin and made the eye area look and feel more supple and soft in the morning. It did not cause milia for me. The convenience of the pump made this product easy to travel with, and quite sanitary - it pumped out just enough product with 1 pump-full.

Where this product really failed for me was that it stung my eyes! Like other have noted, if I applied it anywhere too close where it may get near my lash line, it would feel like I got alcohol in my eyes - not good! I tried to use this on and off for a few months and finally gave up - the times I was extra careful not to go 1cm around my eye I felt like I wasn't applying to the areas I really needed hydration (I have fine lines just near my tear duct), and most times I'd just deal with the stinging.

I really don't understand why they wouldn't test this to see if it would irritate the eye since it's a product meant for the eye area! My MK consultant (just as others who posted below) advised me not to apply it so close to my eyes, just around the orbital bone. But really? It's an eye cream, it will inevitably get near the lash line even if I didn't apply it directly there, it could migrate or transfer. It's not user application error, it's a problem with the product itself. I ended up using the rest of the cream on my neck - as far away from my eyes as possible! At $40 CAD for 14g, it's not the most expensive eye cream out there, but it is on the expensive side. I wouldn't repurchase simply because of the stinging. There are plenty of eye creams out there that do not sting when applied near the eye area.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

- cannot notice any difference, been using it for approx 8 weeks now
- it does go on very smoothly and easily
- has no "smell" / fragrance to it
- love the dispenser, very handy

would not purchase it again, as it has not improved the fine lines around my eyes. looking for something better....

For me this was too strong. I'm 32, have small lines under my eyes, my mom is in her 60's...for me it was bad, so I thought it might work well for her. Not so much...from our experience it is much too strong, especially for around the eyes.

Also - had a slight itching reaction after using it just once, on our eyes. Very uncomfortable.

This cream is very thick - almost paste-like. A little bit goes a very long way. I noticed that after using it my eyes slightly burned and watered, and it left a tacky feeling on my skin. I can't speak of any results, because I will not be using it again due to the consistency, and also to the way it made my eyes feel.