4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Solid product that provided great heat protection and so much SHINE to the hair. I am a hair product junkie and have maybe 7 products that supposedly do the same thing as Chi SI (heat protection and shine product) so sometimes I put this on my shelf and forget about it since I love my Unite argan oil but sometimes I reach out for it to use as my heat protectant (straightening iron) or as a finishing product and I never regret it. Leaves my hair looking and feeling amazing. I just so wish it doesn't smell like mens cologne :( it's the only reason why I dont use it ALL the time. Important: a little goes a long way. Can get greasy easily if you overdo it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

9 months ago

This has quickly worked into my daily routine. Product is on the thin side so it comes out on the heavy side. Other then that its solid.

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

10 months ago

This has been my go-to, multi-purpose heat styling product since high school (thanks, early YouTube for introducing this to me!). I'm out in the working world now and I still have the same bottle, granted that I don't use it every day - just only when I heat style my hair. All you need is a dime-sized amount: It settles down frizz and provides heat protection when you're straightening or curling your hair. The texture is somewhat thicker than an oil/serum. What I found really great is that it gives my coarse hair some slip that makes the iron pass through more easily! A word of caution though, I wouldn't apply this anywhere near your roots - just through the mid-shaft and your ends, where you plan to add heat styling. Overall, CHI is one of the original hairstyling brands I've been exposed to and the performance is superb.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Smell is floral and musky. Subtle. It dissipates fairly quickly. This product is a smooth transparent gel the easily spreads in your hands. Very lightweight. Nice for when you want to give your hair something extra when its already looking good. Good as a final leave-in right after the shower. Not recommended for dry hair.

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

My hairdresser recommended this to me and I picked up three tiny 0.5oz bottles from the Ulta stocking stuffers. And a tiny bit goes a long way (I have medium length hair) and I just love this stuff!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Amazing hair serum! I used to use this all the time a few years ago (got through two bottles - they last AGES as you only have to use a small amount). After running out I started using other drugstore oils, which were thin and runny and you needed a lot of the product which didn't do much in the first place. I rebought this last week and I'm so glad I have it again. It makes your hair so soft and shiny and feels so good!! It's pretty expensive (can find it on Amazon for £14ish) but there are other oils in boots which are just as expensive. Well worth it in my opinion as it lasts so long.

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

It makes my hair looks healthy and smooth i really love to apply it on my hair

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

BEST serum ever !!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

from

3 years ago

Very nice stuff! Makes my hair shiny, soft & beautiful. Lasts for a good 3-5 hours.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

In 2010 I used this everyday and LOVED it--I would straighten my hair and have glossy locks. The formula has changed, and when I use this before straightening I do not get shine, and my hair does not smooth down either. Other products can achieve this for me, this one once did--I guess there was a reformulation? I've had better luck with Matrix hair oils.

About reviewer (257 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral