3.6

Shop Now

Reviews

3.0

2 months ago

Not sure what happened with this one. I had a large bottle of Benetint that lasted me for ten years (with daily application on the lips), but eventually ran out and had to buy a new one. The previous bottle gave me a perfect, natural flushed look, like I was born with naturally rosy lips and wasn't wearing makeup. The color also matched the exact flush on my cheeks I get from being outside. The new bottle seems to last on my hand, but I can't tell I'm wearing anything on my lips and cheeks after ten minutes or so. Did my lips get more pigmented? I don't think so. Did the formula change? It could have anytime in the last few years. But I am heartbroken that my HG product no longer works. The few Korean lip tints I tried don't seem to last either, so I guess I've aged into lipstick. Sigh...

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

2 months ago

Watched a several tutorials on how to use it, but no success. Maybe it's not just for me. No color payoff, just pleasant sent, and ok on the cheeks.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

6 months ago

This is a product that you need to get to know and understand. It´s easy to aply over cream products pefore powdering. Aply to one cheek at a time and work quickly. Looks really natural and healthy! Gave it a 4 out of 5 for packaging. The brush attached to the lid is not the best for lips (but works). Gave it 3 out of 5 for price. I do think it´s expensive but I bought the small travel size and I get a lot of use from it! I do recomend this!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

9 months ago

I enjoyed the dark reddish one for my lips. It does work on cheeks, but you have to be careful because it does stain very well. If you aren't careful and quick, you'll leave a red dot on your face. This works best on lips.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

9 months ago

I really don't get the hype around this product. Its not that good, honestly. I find that when I applied this it looked streaky and patchy. It dried down fast so if you didn;t blend it perfectly you'd be left looking ridiculous. If you apply it how the suggest which is putting 3 dots on your cheeks and blending then you're in for a rough time. It dries down fast and you end up looking like a clown with a big circle on your cheeks. There's a slight learning curve with this product so I would suggest getting a sample size to see if its worth all the hassle. The colour is quite pretty and quite flattering on a number of skin tones but for all the work you have to do to get it to look right I'd rather pass on it.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

Love love love this stuff. I gave this 5 lippies because even though it has its cons (which I will list below), it gives such gorgeous colour and life to my skin and lips. My pro tip is to not apply three dots/streaks on each cheek because it doesn't blend evenly when you do so. Instead I like to swoosh it around until I have a very thin but uniform layer on each cheek, then blend out with fingers or a stippling brush (my go-to when I don't want to move my foundation around too much). I also do each cheek separately since the product dries fast. Pros: Lovely colour on my skin (fair for Indian standards; I'm between 5-6 giorgio armani luminous silk, and Stromboli in Nars sheer glow but with a pinker undertone) Easy application Lasts for aaaaages which more than justifies the price for me Mini version is such a good addition to any travel makeup bag Cons: Not easy to blend Dries really quickly so you have to blend it fast or it sets awkwardly Totally worth it though. Can't imagine living without this stuff on my lips and cheeks.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I Keep a mini size of this in the front pocket of my purse near essentials like cell phone and lip balm. It’s great to use in a pinch to provide a natural, pink glow to the lips. It stains for the whole day, and wears well with virtually any other lip product you want to use...and BONUS... The applicator is easy to use while driving!!! I repurchase the mini time and time again but could see the full size being a bit much to manage behind the wheel, LOL. It is extremely drying so I always apply lip balm over the top, otherwise it’ll chap your lips in a hurry.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

I finally bought this after years of putting it off and I could not be more disappointed. My biggest issue is that it is not nearly as buildable as I was led to believe. Even after multiple layers, I barely noticed any color on my lips and that's saying something as my lips are normally very pale. I'm also not a fan of the packaging and nail polish brush applicator. Yes, I knew it was like that going in but I had hoped I could make it work and get used to it. That doesn't seem to be happening. I also felt an odd numbing sensation when I first applied it. It didn't hurt and it went away after a couple minutes, but I still thought that was a little weird and concerning. Overall, I really wanted to like this and hoped it would become my new everyday lip product but unfortunately, it fell flat for me.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

1.0

a year ago

I love high beam but this is a huge no for me. i love the fact that it gives me a really nice rosy glow. However, it sets before i have a chance to blend it out so if im not fast enough, my blush will look like red weird dot on my face.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

from

a year ago

I have been using this since I was a teenager and still love it to this day. I find that it's the perfect natural flush on my pale skin, it's the exact same colour my cheeks would go if I were blushing. It's long lasting on the skin, but does require quick blending after application. I use the mini version and one bottle lasts a long time.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral