Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Philosophy Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream 3-in1

4.4

on 2/27/2007 4:29:00 PM

I put off buying this for a long time because Philosophy's 3-in-1s are really hit or miss for me. I love it! It truly smells like mint chocolate chip (no fake chocolately smell like the hot cocoa one), and it's refreshing to use in the mornings. I even love the bright green color! It is not as strong as some of the other scents, but I don't expect it to last after I rinse it off. It's a great pick me up!

on 10/13/2006 10:33:00 AM

I love this one! It smells like Andes candies in a bottle!
I had a mint chocolate chip scented lip balm as a child (the package looked like an ice cream cone) and this smells just like it...it makes me smile every time I use/sniff it!!!

on 2/17/2006 9:08:00 PM

Yes, this is the Grasshopper scent re-named. This is a disappointment to those of us who already have Grasshopper. However, this is a nice, Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie scent. Not too sweet, not too minty, not too chocolatey. It's a perfect mix. I really like this scent a lot, and it lathers nicely. As with all of the other Philosophy 3-in-1's, the scent doesn't last on my skin after I'm done showering, but it's not supposed to. This gives a nice shower experience and nothing more other than the fact that it's not drying and cleans well. I would possibly repurchase this one.

on 12/12/2005 12:10:00 AM

This smells very very good. It is one of the few philosophy scents that has made me think for about 2seconds to stop using my cinnamon buns. i ordered this for someone else as a christmas present and just had to smell it for myself. yum yum. i took off one lipstick because i measure all 3-in-1's against cinnamon buns and this isn't as good, but still yummy.

This is not a new scent its the Grasshopper scent under a different name, theres no scents from QVC they just use differnt names.