Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique EDT

4.3

on 11/25/2002 1:46:00 AM

My signiture scent. I always seem to grow tired of all perfumes I use, but I have been using this for years and I love it! Great summer scent, not too overpowering. And the bottle is gorgeous!

on 12/1/2002 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites. I hardly ever wear it though because I don't like it until it has dried down for a couple of hours. And then it smells fabulous. Sometimes if I shower before bed I spray some on and it smells delicious the next day. The top notes are funny on me however. But it is really not an everyday scent to me: it's too strong and heady for that. I love the bottle (actually the real reason I bought it...stupid i know). I would not buy it again because Idon't thinki I will ever finish it and then there are too many other perfumes i would like to try if that does happen. Also the EDT and EDP have very different notes so you should try them both to see which you would like.

on 12/20/2002 5:17:00 AM

Classique is unusually strong and spicy for a woman's fragrance. But it's unique, assertive, and passionate (at least that's what I think it smells like). Its bottom note is divine, plus very long lasting. A friend bought this for me shortly after it was released, and it's been a staple ever since.

on 11/18/2003 7:54:00 PM

I simply love this scent! It reminds me of my dating days with my (then) boyfriend (now he's my husband). This fragrance comes in a lovely bustier bottle, with a peachy light orange color. It's strong yet sweet, and stays on for many hours! I think it's unique (just like JPG), not like other sweet-sweet type of perfumes in the market. Simply lovely!

continued >>

Eww, this stuff stank on me! I'm sure it was my chemistry, because I'm getting a nasty, overly spicy, kind of sour note that overwhelms the entire fragrance! It smelled good when I sniffed the bottle, but awful on me. I don't really like the packaging, so it's a good thing I didn't like this one.

on 7/22/2006 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE BEST!!!!!!!

on 5/23/2008 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Got this for my birthday from a friend. AMAZING! Have to admit that this goes on pretty heavy, but after a while the scent is strong, yet feminine and vanillaish. Perfect for a girl like myself :) Love the bottle too! Makes me want to have that bod :P

I would recommend wearing this during the wintertime, since it is a 'warmer' fragrance. I prefer my summer scents to be more flowery and citrusy, and this is not that. Still, great perfume.

Oh, and the boy loves it. :)

Proof that sex sells! Ha, this bottle is amazing!

Oddly enough, I was on a family trip to Barbados and while at the duty free my father passed me the bottle and said it smelt good. He was right I loved it, instantly! I used it so much that it would be on me while putting on make up so my brushes even smelt like Classique.

I've been wearing it since I was 16. I've slowed down lately on wearing it however because it is stronger and everyone knows me by this scent. To prove my point an ex boyfriend walked by a room that I normally wouldnt be in and went to the doorway & asked if i was there because he could smell me! Ha!

I love to wear this when I go out to clubs, it makes me feel like a sex bomb. I imagine that this would be something Sophia Loren would wear. I just love how seductive the scent is and how it doesnt fade at all.

I will always have a bottle on my shelf. Sadly this September I picked up the EDP version and found out that it was different scent.

Hopefully I can pawn it off to a little cousin and then go grab another bottle of the original.

on 3/13/2009 1:22:00 PM

i loooooooooove this!it smells so good..it stays in you for several hours and you don;t have to put on you tones..the bad thing is that it's all little bit ''heavy'' so i don't use it in the summer..

on 5/6/2009 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i absolutely adore this seductive scent.
it's one of my core fragrances
i always get compliments when i wear it
fresh and enchanting
still smells great at the end of the day which makes it a total winner in my eyes!!
and its not totally overpriced
love it!!!!