Uploaded by AnnM27

price range

Reviews

Feb/16/2018

Smells cheap.
You have to use extra product to get a decent lather.
It does not remove deodorant well at all.
After about 4days of use, I start to notice it leaves a film on the shower floor and it starts to get a bit slippery.
I would not recommend nor repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

fromMES

Mar/22/2017

This in an okay body wash, and you get what you pay for. I didn't find that it had any moisturizing properties, and it does not rise off easily.

About reviewer (562 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

Jan/19/2015

This was always my least favorite scent of the Softsoap body washes...to me it smelled kind of like Play Doh. They recently changed the formula though and now it's not so Play Doh.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

Jun/17/2014

Has a cheap, synthetic shea butter scent that I cannot stand. I do not find this to be a moisturizing body wash at all. I had to discontinue using it as it was drying out my skin. Softsoap has better body washes than this.

About reviewer (3035 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

Dec/10/2013

They changed this product, it used to have a nice smell but now it has a cheap perfume smell to it that I can't stand. It is also thicker, the gel is hard to work into a lather and really sticks to your skin, making it hard to rinse off. Cheap, but still not worth it.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from2010

Aug/15/2013

I hate almost everything about this.... the scent is very plastic-like and it irritates my skin like no other bodywash I've tried. The only decent thing is the flip-top packaging.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jul/17/2013

It has a sweet nutty fragrance. It cleanses decently well (doesn't really remove deodourant very well though) and isn't too drying. I love to buy softsoap bathwash when they are on 2.99 sale~

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Oct/24/2012

Lathers well, doesn't irritate, and has a pleasant, subtle scent. Good product, and inexpensive, too.

About reviewer (3496 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

May/23/2012

My absolute favorite body wash, ever. Creamy, wonderful lather, leaves a pleasant scent and rinses clean. I've got extremely acne-prone skin on my chest/back so it's rare I find something I can use without getting a reaction. Ive even gotten compliments on my skin from using this-both on the smoothness and the glow it gives me. Not to mention it cleared up and prevented my body acne …Read more

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/03/2012

Became very itchy after using this, and only noticed after using Dove soap once that my itching ceased because I stopped using this.

2 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm