Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Rimmel 60 Seconds in 270 Shocker
New polish :) Rimmel London 60 Seconds-270 ShockerRimmel Shocker, Torrid, and Climax

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's nice pink and the drying time is good. But there's really nothing ordinary about this color.

on 2/19/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Love this polish. It's such a pretty pink colour and has lasted for about 5 days with no chips yet. So cute, and such a great brush. My favourite part though, is that it dries so quickly!

on 2/6/2010 12:01:00 PM

I bought this on a whim because I needed a really hot pink for my Jem costume. This polish is great because if you're in a pinch and need to paint your nails fast, this polish covers awesome with just one coat. It's looks nice and shiny and the brush is really nice. It definitely dries quick because I've painted my nails and RAN out the door with no issues. I like it so much that I bought another color {deliciously dark} and can't wait to try it. I'd say one coat lasts about 2 days before it chips, which to me is great because when I just need something quick.

on 5/12/2008 6:37:00 AM

Hot Pink. HOT PINK! it really is a shocking colour - i couldnt stop staring at it!!!It dries really quickly and a really good finish can be achieved with just 1 coat.I have pale skin & it looks amazing against it - but it would look equally great against darker skin.

on 8/23/2007 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

FABULOUS HG pink!! Love it.....I can't say enough about it. AND it REALLY does dry in 60 seconds!!

Great find!

great sexy fun color. at first when i bought this polish i thought it was a mistake but now i'm soo glad i have it. looks great on toes with any summer sandals.

Popular Polishes