Dr. Bronner's Lavender Liquid Soap

Dr. Bronner's Lavender Liquid Soap

4.5

Not tested on animals

Water, Organic Coconut Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide**, Lavandin Extract, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol

on 5/29/2018 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I starting using this again recently and noticed my chest and face breaking out in hard, tiny, puss-filled pimples. I don’t know what the deal is with this soap but I’m guessing it may be the coconut oil. Sensitive skin ladies beware!

on 1/9/2018 7:16:00 PM

Great soap! The ingredients are good, and it's cruelty-free. I use it mainly as a body wash/shaving soap on a shower puff. It also can work for shampoo, in a pinch. I've used it in household cleaners as well. Pleasant lavender smell. Price isn't bad. However, it can slightly drying in the winter months.

I use this every day on my dry/combination skin. It's a lovely scent and really good price so glad I've found it after years of trying to find the perfect face wash. It leaves you with a squeaky clean face which for some might be a little drying but I find if I follow up with a serum and moisturiser then it leaves my skin clean soft and moisturised. Have tried it in the other scents but doesn't seem to work as well. Only odd thing about it is the weird religious packaging

on 5/31/2017 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have used this several times in the bath but recently started using it to wash my sheets and towels. I usually grate up a bar and add it to Borax (because I have hard water). I may try the liquid next for laundry when the bar runs out but they last a long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this soap, the Bronner family are my heroes. I use the lavendar scent mostly for cleaning - as an all-purpose cleaning spray, to mop floors, and on ocassion, in the laundry. I find the soap a bit too drying for my skin so I will use it only on ocassion as a body wash, but to shave with, it's super slick and works great. It's so slick that a bunch on the shower floor makes it more slippery than ice. I will always have a bottle of Dr. B's soap around for a long as they make it, not only because is it a multi-purpose and effective soap, but I fully support the company because the family uses ethical business practices that create a positive impact on the environment, their employees and customers, choosing to better all of mankind rather than themself.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Im NEVER without this stuff!! I use it for so many things: body wash, in my bath, hand soap, etc. All natural and smells very calming!!

I love this soap. It has many purposes. I use it on my body, to bathe my puppy and to even wash vegetables and fruits. Of course i have multiple soaps for multiples uses, don't think i use the same one for everything.

on 5/19/2016 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am not a fan...and I just don't get it. No matter how much I diluted it it was still so drying. My hands look so old after washing with this, I would never apply this to my face. I started trying to use this to clean my makeup brushes and it is ok for that, but my shampoo or regular soft soap seem to do a better job and don't dry out my hands in the process. This was useless at cleaning off my concealer brush (I use Benefit Erase Paste). I am trying to at least get through it to use on my brushes but I so much prefer my liter of $12 shampoo for cleaning my brushes. I just don't get it. If you drop the whole "it's natural" thing and the cute packaging...the substance just isn't there for me. I am a Dove Sensitive Skin soap girl for my skin, All Free and Clear for my laundry & regular soft soap for my hands. This is just way too harsh and drying for my skin.

I've gone through a few of the 16oz bottles The lavender scent is calming, light and not at all synthetic. T

The formula lathers on nicely. I've even used this stuff as a shampoo a couple times when my hair was feeling especially scuzzy. Great product and I recommend

on 1/25/2016 11:07:00 PM

I started using this soap to get my makeup brushes squeaky clean! I love it, it's cheap and clean's very well. There's also a list of things you can clean with this soap.

Popular Body Skincare Products