MAC Cosmetics Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

4.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This highlighter is very pretty.
It gives a healthy glow on the skin, and it's not too shiny, so it can be easily used during the day.
I tried to use it just like blush, but my skin isn't so light.... So i Can't.
It's a little peach color, a little coral....

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When I swatched this on my hand at my local counter I actually caught my breath it is so pretty!

I use it as a blush as I am fair - it doesn't quite work as a highlight for me, but will try again when summer comes. It's not just for nighttime - I wear it during the day (with a light hand) as well.

I find that though the colour doesn't last all day (5-6 hours on my combination skin), the shimmer does. There is no chunky glitter, just a lovely, glowing golden-peach on my fair skin.

You get so much in a pot, which is great, considering the 22 price tag is pretty hefty, and it will last me years. It's my first MAC MSF highlight, and I'm so impressed that I've ordered Lightscapade off the strength of reviews from MakeupAlley - I can't wait for it to arrive!

I first got into makeup the year this was released for the first time in macs in the groove collection. It seemed like everyone was raving about it on youtube plus it was so so pretty. Sadly my local mac counter was sold out of it. I waited for a year or two for it to be re released so when it was I got it the day it was released. This is my absolutely favorite coral blush. It makes my fair NC20 skin glow. I have had it for a year and am not even close to running out. I will definitely repurchase for the rest of my life!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

IF YOU EVER ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO COME ACROSS THIS PRODUCT YOU WOULD BE A FOOL NOT TO PURCHASE IT! This has to be one if the most, if not the most versatile MSF I own. The one thing I love about it is that it works for EVERYONE. For more fair completions it's great as a blush, same for darker complexions and depending on how applied can be used as a highlight. This is definitely one of my most treasures Mac products ❤️

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It isn't in the permanent line but they do keep bringing it back with different limited edition collections so just keep a look out for it!

I love this! It's a great blush/highlighter and it gives a very subtle glow and natural sun kissed flush. It does last for ages because you get so much product in a compact.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I am reviewing the most recent release from the apres collection I believe. I walked into MAC looking to browse, not having any idea of what collections might be out etc. When I saw this, I was surprised to see the ever so popular stereo rose so I had the MAC artist try it on my cheeks. Absolutely beautiful, it makes my cheeks feel glowy but not shimmery and it lasted on me for about 6 hours after that I didn't really notice if it remained on my cheeks. I like to use it as an eye shadow as well and it gives me color, as opposed to normal highlighters which I love. This is why I categorize it mostly as a blush. I would repurchase again, but I don't think I will have to.

Worth the hype?
This shade its just so pretty...and i believe it would suit any skin colors.
For referece im NC25 in Mac.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Very pretty color! I use brush 188 with this. Suits both NC and NW.
Easy to adjust the color -from light touch on your cheeks -to heavy touch.
Beautiful over MACs Mineralize satinfinish fondation.

(If you are unable to get a hold on this- try MACs Blush "Springsheen" instead - its very similar.)

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I finally got my hands on this with the Apres Chic release and I love it. I was concerned it would be too orange on my fair skin (NW15), but it's a lovely coral. I use it as a blush. To compare, Center of the Universe MSF looks almost burnt orange next to SR, and Laura Geller's Pink Grapefruit (which I read was a SR dupe) is deeper and rosier. There is some frost, but it's not OTT - it's like a coral version of Blond MSF, which has some frost and also makes my cheeks glow.

I love this skin finish so much! Got the last one at my local counter. tried in on when I got home with NO makeup on and i have to say its the most beautiful natural color that I have ever used. I dont think people need to worry about backups, my first skin finish from over 3 years ago I haven't even hit pan in yet. LOVELOVELOVE! HG for sure