Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer

3.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Silica, Dimethicone/ Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua, Eau), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cola Acuminata Seed Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract

This is the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Light.
They have so many different Primers from the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer range that you can find your specific one!

The prize is a little expensive for me but it is an oil free primer and it's so soft and gentle to my skin!

Love it <3

on 6/22/2017 11:41:00 PM

This product makes my skin look smooth, really reduces the sight of my pores and makes my skin a better canvas to put makeup on. :-) A not bad primer I guess! But for the price and the fact that it is silicon-based, I believe there are even better primers out there worth your try.

on 6/5/2017 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I've gone through two sample sizes of this primer and everytime my foundation never sits right straight after, especially around my nose area which I am most oily. Would not recommend!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I suppose I'm in the minority here, but this primer really works for me. I use a super small amount just a drop or two and it covers my entire face. Leaves my skin soft to the touch and foundation glides on evenly. The travel size will last forever as you need the tiniest amount for daily use. I notice my skin looks more even and gets less shine throughout the day, my only major deterrent is that it is super pricy and I feel like I can find something comparable at the drugstore. However, it works great, so I would repurchase.

Absolutely terrible primer, I was so excited to try this. Unfortunately my actual foundation wouldn't stay on my face with this and it made my skin look scaley almost . Do not recommend I will definitly stay with my hourglass primer.

on 5/2/2017 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm not a huge primer fan, but I genuinely like this primer. I used to use the Benefit Porefessional Primer - at first it was really good but then I started hating it. Compared to the Porefessional, this primer is much better. It makes your skin smooth and silky. It is oil-free, which I like, but if your skin gets irritated from silicone don't buy this. It's silicone based and probably not good for your skin if applied every single day. I suggest that you APPLY YOUR DAILY MOISTURIZER BEFORE THIS PRIMER; it really makes a huge difference.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not a review about the primer, but about the photos you posted. Not sure about the primer, but as an RN, it looks as if you might have a staph infection. Hope you have seen a doctor.

This primer doe absolutely nothing. I looked in the mirror at school halfway through my day and the creases under my eyes were horrific. I'm gonna stick with my urban decay from now on

on 4/25/2017 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to like this, but I’m glad I didn’t waste my money on it and got a sample size.
My experience with this was similar to the Maybelline Baby Skin primer. It made my skin smooth but it was slippery, seems to fill in pores at first application but not long after my makeup wants to slide off my face and the pores on my cheeks and my around my nose look terrible. I have no idea how this could possibly make any face product last all day.

on 4/25/2017 9:13:00 AM

I do think this product helps my foundation stay on better... but I also think it made me have a ton of blackheads on my nose and Tzone. Its pretty much just silicone so what do you expect?