3.2

$15.00 on Dermstore
Shop Now

Reviews

3 months ago

This has been my go-to primer for awhile. I am not an avid primer user although I am becoming one because I really do notice that it extends the life of my foundation and makes my makeup last longer throughout the day. I haven't tried too many primers but I like this one. I have combination/dry/somewhat acne-prone skin and this primer works for me. I don't get too oily or dry and it doesn't seem to cause me any breakout issues.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

5 months ago

I've been using this for awhile now and it's good but doesn't really look great in summer or any type of humidity.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

9 months ago

I bought this on recommendation from a girl in Ulta. She said it was the best selling primer. I have also seen so much hype on this one but I had never tried it, so I thought why not? It was horrible. It was runny, didn't do anything to blur or minimize pores. It actually made my texture look worse.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

This used to be my holy grail primer!! So far I’ve used up one full size , 1 travel size and am working on another full size now! I used to use this everyday under my foundation!! I worked in a hair salon and would do my makeup at 7am and needed it to stay on and look good and this primer truely does help with wear time! I’m not really sure what makes this primer make makeup look so much better but it’s great! With this primer I was able to use cheaper foundations and make them still look natural and non cakey! You really don’t need much for this primer as it is super spreadable!! Now I don’t use this everyday because I wear Estée Lauder double wear and I find I can use this without a primer but for special occasions I will prime!! This has been one of the primers that truly makes a difference for me!! If you want a similar effect but mattifying I’d try benefit porefessional!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

I love the way my skin looks when I apply this. It blurs everything a bit and makes it looks so nice But that is where it ends. It does not prolong the wear of my foundation by any means. When I wear this under my foundation it does not last nearly as long and slips around on the face. For me, I have better results without a primer. I also did not care for the extra layer on my face I felt like my skin could not breathe.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

this primer has got to be my favourite. its really keeps your makup in place and smooth out your skin so your foundation will look almost flawless. although i did notice it did dry my skin out a bit so i do recommend using a moisturizer before using it. its pretty expensive but you dont need to use a lot of it. so i do recommend this product

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

a year ago

My “go to” primer since the first time I tried it a decade ago to help hide the awful deep lines and pits I’m plagued with:/ I LoVe the illusion of healthier and smoother skin helps me to create af on good days though. Tried many similar-Porefessional, Baby Skin, Clinique, Revlon. and along with (more affordable opt ) NYXs Pore Filler and (pricier but great!) Dr. Brandt les they’re my faves Always eager to hear about newer and better options!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

Expensive Doesn’t do a single thing Flakes very easily Better off with Milani primer, which has the same texture and cost 1/4 the price

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

Absolutely a piece of junk Quality: no oil control, no blurring, no pore filling, no nothing. Flakes very easily. Price: $40 CAD or something like that at SDM here in Canada. One of the most expensive primer in the market. Verdict: save yourself time and money and stay away from this product. Try Milani Prime shield mattifying primer ($13) or Sephora Collection Mattifying primer ($20) instead.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

a year ago

Have tried so many primers but this just works the best for me. It's only one that smooths my pores and keeps my makeup on all day

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55