A game-changer! Finally at long last...a silicone-free primer that I can use as often as I need without the fear of breaking out. Despite my oily/combination skin this actually works really well for me and does not leave my skin looking greasy. I use a couple of drops after moisturizer and before applying makeup, and my foundation goes on smooth, applies more easily and gives me a nice dewy finish. The ingredients in here are literally 100% natural - simply oils and botanicals, I don't think I've ever seen a primer with such a natural ingredients list, not to mention - not one single silicone in here! Definitely a first!
Have purchased a full size bottle and will continue to use although it may be a bit too rich for the warmer months, however right now in the middle of winter this is perfect, my skin drinks this up and both looks and feels better for it.
If your skin reacts badly to normal silicone primers (flakiness, acne or redness) I would definitely suggest giving this a try. It's pricey but for me - absolutely worth it.
~ My HG list ~
(As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)
1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment