Bath and Body Works Goldie lip gloss

4.1

on 7/19/2017 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Received a "micro mini" in a creamy light pink shade during a swap. Love the texture, scent, and color of this gloss, Now that I know it came from Bath & Body Works I'll be sure to keep an eye out for more of them. :)

I forgot the name of the shade I bought but it was a sparkly light pink. I loved the shade and the flavor but I hated how sticky the gloss was. My hair always got caught in it... but it looked great when my hair wasn't gooped up in it.

on 7/18/2008 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Goldie Lip Glosses are super fun products with a edgy, but girly style to them! There is a whole range of colors, from plain clear to vampy shades of red. The color payoff is sheer, but is delightfully glossy with just the right amount of stickiness (yes, your hair will probably get stuck in these glosses on your lips!). Wear time is decent, but my favorite part about these glosses is the smell! They claim the smell is Dulce de Leche, but it's really just kinda cake-like. My favorite color is Whip It, a really bright, but sheer, pink.

on 7/5/2008 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love these. My favorite gloss by far. They go on nice and last a long time and the scent is amazing. Creamy vanilla cake batter, yum! I have them in baby (light shimmery pink), faddle (light creamy pink), beaucoup (soft shimmery opalescent) and charmant (shimmery brownish nude). All the colors are very wearable, they give the right amount of color and shimmer and are never over the top, just very pretty. Love these!

I have the mini one in baby and I love it!
The color is perfect - not to BAM! or plain, perfect amount of shimmer and pigment.
This is one of my faves. Also, it's small and cute - great to just slip into a tiny pocket.
I also love the "flower" shape of the tube! Would def buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have this lip gloss in whip it. Its a very hot pink gloss. Its not as bright on my lips as it is shown the the bottle container thing. I have rose colored lips but this shows up on my lips. The lip gloss smells a bit like cupcakes, its sticky and shiny.

on 2/19/2007 5:48:00 PM

I bought the Brownie color and my boyfriend says they make my lips look lush! I like how it's got a shiny clear wet look to it! Don't be fooled by the brown, it actually comes out very natural looking, like your lip color! I liked that it gave it more of a deeper color to your lips. Also they are on sale for 75% off of $7, really a steal! Definitely recommend especially since it lasts longer than most lipglosses.

The only down side is it's "sticky" in feel, so if you don't like that, it might bother you. Also even though it tastes like a brownie, there is still some residual make-up chemically taste! Bleck!

on 2/23/2007 10:46:00 AM

I got my first Goldie l/g as a freebie at BBW. I've since purchased 8 more! I really like these. The colors are great, they last longer than the average lipgloss and they smell like yummy cake batter! The only drawback is that they are very sticky and tacky. if you don't mind that, I highly recommend these. Also, I like the contoured shape tube and the minis are just the right size.

on 1/15/2007 12:20:00 AM

I hate these. Honestly. Maybe I got old product? Where's the promised good smell? It actually has zero color, regardless of what color I apply. And it sort of causes my lips to become chapped. I hate these. No pigment on me. Just feels kinda slimy. Ick. No. Bad. Returned them all. I'm talking about the individual pointed sponge applicator lipglosses that retail at 7$. I seriously prefer Jordana to this. Makes Jordana look like Chanel. Bad. Test it first. Maybe you'll love it?

WOW! I was a bit wary of these at first and the counter girl talked me into them. Best investment in a while, I must say!

These smell and taste DELICIOUS! (only problem I've found is I keep licking my lips now!) They have gorgeous, sheer color that lasts a long time and they're not too sticky or slick and have just the right amount of shine to them.

Even the husband loves them, and THAT says a lot!