Ren Rose Centifolia Facial Wash-Normal skin

Ren Rose Centifolia Facial Wash-Normal skin

3.9

Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Coco Glucoside (Source Corn), Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Polysorbate 20 (Source Rapeseed Oil), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Rosa Centifolia Flower Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Source Amino Acids), Sodium Lauroyl Oat Aminoacids (Source Oat), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wasn't very blown away by this product. I would never repurchase it, because it seems to be a below average face cleanser at an exorbitant price. This cleanser is very gentle and has a delicious rose scent, but that's about the extent of the plusses. When are use this product I feel like I'm simply rubbing mostly water all over my face. I don't feel like it is doing anything to remove my sunscreen and make up. In order to remove anything I have to scrub it with a washcloth pretty aggressively, and I don't even have to use a washcloth with most of the other cleansers I have used. Sure, this might be gentle but I I think I would get just as much cleansing with using water and a washcloth alone. I definitely wouldn't we purchased this. The only benefit is it didn't break me out.

on 9/19/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Really great for my dry skin but I have to use a few pumps to get all of my face. even though the price isn't too high you may go thru this stuff quite quickly. I wish it didn't come in a foam.

on 7/31/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love, love, love this product. I use it every day as my nightly face cleanser, and I wake up the next morning having the best feeling skin. I can't get enough of it. I have it in the Hot Cloth version (so I'm not sure if this is still applicable) and it feels like a daily spa treatment. It removes all of my makeup, and leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy or dirty. Worth the money. So in love.

on 6/26/2014 10:13:00 AM

Had heard great things about this, so was really excited to get a sample of it free with a magazine.

It was labelled for all skin types, so wasn't too concerned about it not being suitable for my combo, slightly sensitive skin. I see from other reviews that the full size is more clearly labelled for normal skin.

My skin doesn't generally like cream-style hot cloth cleansers, it responds much better to balms, so I should have known it wouldn't like this. Although great at makeup removal it left my skin feeling slightly itchy, and despite cleansing again with a different cleanser to remove residue the next day my skin was red.

So wouldn't recommend for anyone with even slight sensitivity.

This is great. I currently have normal skin (under control with Dianette) so needed something non-drying and non-oily, but which could shift the makeup that I wear to cover acne scars. This gets rid of everything, including Benefit 'They're Real' waterproof mascara. I like to double cleanse and go over it with toner on a cotton pad. Nothing is ever left on the pad after using this. It has a very thin gel-like texture, not far removed from washing with water alone. I disagree that it smells artificial, anyway, Ren don't use any artificial fragrances. Also, one thing I dislike is when rating for products are skewed by a few people who use the products despite them being wrong for their skin type and then post negatives (have just read one woman give Benefit Lemonaid eyelid colour correcting primer, which is bright yellow, a negative for being too yellow as an under eye concealer. Seriously.) A few people with sensitive skin have marked down this doing saying that they found this to be harsh, when it's a product for normal skin which isn't reactive. REN do a sensitive skin range. Normal skin should not react to this face wash. If it does, it is not normal skin. Sorry for the rant.

on 3/6/2013 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

If I'm going to spend this much on facial cleanser, I really want to be in love with it, and that did not happen here. The most annoying feature is that the cleanser seems very generic-there was nothing about it that struck me as unique and must-have. The gel is fine, but does not really lather into nice-feeling suds, nor does it go on as a smooth cream. The rose scent is fake-smelling and perfumey-definitely not a "natural" scent. And I didn't feel great after using it-nor did I see any noticeable change in my skin's cleanliness after using it for a few months. I'm going to move entirely to MyChelle products as REN is overpriced and not that great.

on 12/30/2012 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is for normal skin and came in a set that includes their famous Glycolactic mask. But i ended up loving this cleanser more than the mask. I only use this in the morning because its not meant to remove makeup. It cleanses my face so well and yet feels so gentle and does not dry my skin. I have combination skin with pretty dry cheeks. This cleanser feels so gentle, delicate, pure and effective. After washing, my face feel clean yet very comfortable, moist, refreshed... amazing!!!

Texture - light, watery, transparent gel, feels very refreshing. Foams mildly.
Smell - of essential oil, mostly lavenderish scent

The best facial cleanser I've ever tried.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I finished this product and so pleased w/this gentle cleanser. It's gentle and didn't overly stripped my combo skin. I used to use Philosophy Purity w/my clarisonic but this does a better job at taking off my makeup. Definitely repurchasing!

on 2/7/2012 8:37:00 PM

Not only is this cleanser very clean in terms of being natural and non-toxic, but the packaging prevents airborne exposure to help the product maintain effectiveness.

I was very pleased with the cleanser, it left my skin moist, not stripped, toned, and refreshed. The smell was very light, and subtle with hints of aloe and rose. The texture was gel like, and also it didn't really lather up well, it was very effective at cleaning.

Only complaint is that the pump should be more durable, have had two malfunction after rolling out of shower. But will definitely purchase again.

on 1/14/2012 10:20:00 PM

I like this quite a lot, but I don't LOVE it. Good refreshing cleanser for my face with a nice rose scent. Have concerns about whether it is actually getting my make-up off or not. My skin does feel very nice after using it. Very expensive though and it didn't last me very long (had to use a lot to feel clean)