no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I’ve used Joico products before, but this shampoo and conditioner made my scalp so itchy! First my Mom tried it and then gave it to me to try and we both found that it was ineffective and poor quality.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

8 months ago

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

9 months ago

This is such a good conditioner! Really good for detangling long hair and leaving it smooth/shiney! Considering you can get 1L of this for $20 it’s a great deal!!! I’m a huge fan of joico products!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I am one of those girls who has really taken the biscuit with my hair i have gone soooo far with colouring and bleaching i have seriously damaged my hair to the point i had to get so much chopped off and have no choice but to grow my natural hair out and i am not allowed to colour it again! I get a trim every 8 weeks! I have spent tons of money on products to repair my hair or make it feel less rough and damaged...i have tried high street expensive products and nothing seemed to work. I came across macadamia professional shampoo along side this joico color endure conditioner and its been 6 months i have given my hair a break and been using these sulphate free products with morrocon oil and finally i am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and wowww my hair is getting back to its normal state and shiny and strong. So ladies if u want to repair ur hair due to bleaching damage then sulphate free is ur best bet. :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

1.0

4 years ago

I bought a set of this conditioner and the matching shampoo from my stylist, who recommended it for my dry, color-treated hair. The conditioner is thick and creamy, and it detangled my hair well. That's where the positives end. Beyond that, pretty much all of the comments I mentioned on my shampoo review apply here. To sum up: this combo made the ends of my hair dry, frizzy, and brittle, while my roots were constantly greasy, coated-feeling, and disgusting. The smell is strong: a fake, sugary/fruity scent (strawberries?) that lingered. My hair color stayed looking great with these two, but overall, my hair looked nasty, like I had never been introduced to shampoo and conditioner before. I gave this and the shampoo to my mom. Her hair type is different than mine and she said these are working pretty well for her. I personally will be avoiding Joico products from now on.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

5 years ago

Years ago, I tried Joico K-PAK and I liked it. Last year when one of the national chains had a liter sale, I picked this up. It sucks. It doesn't do much to help with tangles or flyways. It wasn't until I sucked it up and went back to Pureology that I realized that it wasn't that my hair looked bad, it's that I had been using bad products. There were just too many bad hair days while I was using this. Good news is that I was able to use up the rest of the liter shaving my legs so it wasn't a total waste.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

This is by far my favorite line from Joico!<3 I LOVE this shampoo & conditioner! It smells like apples and feels so great lathering up, rinises clean, doesn't strip, smells AWESOME and preps and the conditioner is even better! Glides through hair, any tangles melt away, it smells great & rinses clean. After showering, the comb glides through like butter!!! Air dries great for curly days and blow dries and flat ironed hair turns out like a dream! Smooth, hydrated, great smelling, shiny, happy hair! I love this stuff!!! I also love the shape of the large bottles with the pump, they fit in great in the shower and aren't so bulky!

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

It's great at keeping my intense red hair vibrant and conditioned. I notice less fading and more shine. N the scent is great!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

5 years ago

UGH this stuff smells so great and i was so excited when i bought it. I used this for a weekend and everyday i used it i would have the most residue left on my hair! It was like i had greasy product all in my hair or something. I would blowdry with no other products and it would just feel like sticky barbie hair. WORST conditioner i have ever tried.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I like this because it doesn't weigh my fine hair down. Added bonus, its sulphate free. It is a light weight, medium consistency conditioner that rinses out well and makes my hair easy to detangle. It has a light smell that doesn't linger (I prefer the smell to linger! Love the smell of freshly washed hair) and I seem to require a large amount for my hair (4-5 pumps). This is probably because I have highlights in my hair and therefore it's dry, but I have used other conditioners that require a lot less product to do the same thing. I have to remark on the whole 'color endure' thing. No shampoo or conditioner has this power. The only one for color that truly works is purple shampoo for blondes. The only way to effectively preserve hair color , you have to wash your hair less. Only way. I like the pump bottle. Very convenient. Would purchase again but will continue to try new conditioners. Would recommend to those with long, fine hair. Would not recommend for overly dry hair.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure