Neutrogena Healthy Skin Bronzer

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

2.6

Talc, Corn Starch (Zea Mays), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Ultramarines, Iron Oxide, Red 30 Lake

I like this product, and I don't understand why everyone hates it so much. It's a great bronzer for me. I'm very light-skinned, and do not like shimmer in my bronzers. There is no shimmer in this bronzer, and the shade itself is very natural. The price is a bit hefty for a drugstore product. I have one of Guerlain's infamous bronzers, but I reach for this a lot more often.
It doesn't look muddy or orange on me at all. I use this in conjunction with Narcisse blush, and I look great.
Oh yah, here's a little factoid for you. Cameron Diaz is wearing this in Sunkissed in the June 2009 Vogue cover!

on 5/29/2009 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is NOT FOR TAN PEOPLE. It's way too light for us. Apart from that I don't like the texture. It doesn't blend well.
I will not repurchase.

This product gives a healthy bronze glow that doesn't look too orange or brown! It goes on very naturally, especially with a larger bronzer brush. It didn't cause me to break out and doesn't come on too dark when I apply it and definitely didn't look powdery. I would highly recommend this for a drugstore bronzer :). Except the only thing that sucks is the small brush that comes with the bronzer.

a just okay product, really. it makes me glow bright orange-red instead of the desired glowing bronze look i hoped for. and the brush that comes with the bronzer is just awful. it's hard and scratchy on my face and forehead, and it sheds like crazy. i've had this for about a year and honestly speaking, i've only ever applied it like twice. it's been sitting in my drawer for ages, and then yesterday i suddenly had the urge to take it out and apply it right before i went out. big surprise -- it still made me glow orange-red and it looked so fake. will not repurchase.

on 3/21/2006 7:04:00 PM

This is a great bronzer! Especially for a drugstore. This gives you a nice peachy glow. I wouldn't really say it is a "bronze" color though. A very natural look. But just make sure you use your own bronzing brush