Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin type : Other
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.4

on 7/21/2013 3:34:00 PM

Fruitchouli overdose. However, there is less of the patchouli when applied by a rollerball.

I admit I got this for free from a friend. I'm highly picky about fragrances and this was just too off for me. I'm more into expensive classic perfumes and this is just turns too odd on my skin. Maybe others will have better luck with it smelling better on them.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Mmmm... My favorite fragrance as of now. It's very, very sweet and strong. It's lasts until you take a shower seriously. It's a little pricey though but the smell is wonderful I got nothing but compliments from men that I smelled so good.

on 8/17/2012 6:43:00 PM

Light rose and, yes, cinnamon too like the reviewer below mentioned below. Not for me, sorry...

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

THEY TEST ON ANIMALS.... "LOREAL" ... NO THANKS!

I don't get the hype. The bottle is beautiful, but it smells sickeningly sweet. I like sweet smelling perfumes, but Flowerbomb smells cheap. I've heard people say that Flowerbomb is "the sex."
Well, I'm here to tell you that NO, it's not. Not for me, at least. If you're a self-respecting woman in your mid 20's who wants to give off an air of class, elegance, grace, and understated sexiness, don't reach for this. This will make you smell like a high school girl who went overboard with Victoria's Secret strawberries and champagne body spray.
I only gave it 2 stars because of the packaging. It's absolutely gorgeous!

on 3/11/2012 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume is diving, and smells even better as the day wears on. Not a fan of the price though!

on 7/30/2011 10:41:00 AM

I may be in the minority here, but I really didn't like this fragrance. All I smelled is patchouli and musk. I don't smell anything sweet or floral. I gave it 2 stars because it has decent staying power and it is well blended. However, I really don't like the scent at all.

on 7/18/2011 12:41:00 PM

omg luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this, best perfume of all time!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

After hearing all of the rave reviews about this fragrance I had to give it a try. Luckily, I couldn't bring myself to pay the full amount for a scent I had never smelled before so I got a sample from Sephora. I was really expecting more from this product. It's a decent scent in the sense that it's not terrible, but it's nothing to swoon over either. I even gave it the good old "wait and see", since there are some perfumes that I couldn't stand when I first applied it but turned out to smell heavenly. Not the case with this scent. When I first applied it, it reminded me somewhat of Pink Sugar but not as intense and sickeningly sweet. Good thing it was just a sample!

Popular Fragrances