Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

Filtered by skin type : Other
Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.4

I have a mini pink Grenade w half left; I supplement it with eBay custom made oil so that works for me to put the real flowerbomb on neck & underside of my hairline. I'm conserving this because it is so gawd awfully expensive & scented oil is $10 (in no way affiliated I don't sell it or encourage it this is an oil that smells "like" V&RFB not a dupe). Works for me & the oil keeps my real perfume lasting longer. I got mine for 250 Sephora Points. I don't shop at Sephora anymore I shop eBay & amazon now which you can get a lot of dupes for cheap if that works for you but someday I will possess a bigger bottle than I already own, someday, but I'm starting to think I'm not cut out to own the fancy things in life lol $100+ is a lot of money #sorrynotsorry the way to go is to buy a small bottle, get a dupe for all over deodorant layer then I like to take my real perfume as the last layer. Dupes rock thou!!! I have a real rollerball on order from eBay. I can't wait to get it! I don't really get the flowers in here necessarily & its def not bomb unless u vomit shape of bottle....i smell baby powder & maybe a bit of a soft white floral although I don't know which I know it's not gardenia (1 of my faves) then later I get a creamy musk like accord (not too animalic & stays cozy close to tie skin, comforting.) wow what I'm doing now with wearing the eBay oils then a coiple of drops of the authentic real juice & I wore it to bed next morning my dad was like u smell sweet I can smell ur perfume I said I hadn't showered yet no perfume except before bed so put 2 + 2 & figured out it was F/B!!!!!! That has never happened to me before and I put on perfume right before I go to bed every single night have brekvdookkg it for years!!!! It is a long lasting scent. To me it is addictive once I smelled it I got it in my head I loved it i was obsessed w it.

on 7/21/2013 3:34:00 PM

Fruitchouli overdose. However, there is less of the patchouli when applied by a rollerball.

I admit I got this for free from a friend. I'm highly picky about fragrances and this was just too off for me. I'm more into expensive classic perfumes and this is just turns too odd on my skin. Maybe others will have better luck with it smelling better on them.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

Mmmm... My favorite fragrance as of now. It's very, very sweet and strong. It's lasts until you take a shower seriously. It's a little pricey though but the smell is wonderful I got nothing but compliments from men that I smelled so good.

on 8/17/2012 6:43:00 PM

Light rose and, yes, cinnamon too like the reviewer below mentioned below. Not for me, sorry...

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

THEY TEST ON ANIMALS.... "LOREAL" ... NO THANKS!

I don't get the hype. The bottle is beautiful, but it smells sickeningly sweet. I like sweet smelling perfumes, but Flowerbomb smells cheap. I've heard people say that Flowerbomb is "the sex."
Well, I'm here to tell you that NO, it's not. Not for me, at least. If you're a self-respecting woman in your mid 20's who wants to give off an air of class, elegance, grace, and understated sexiness, don't reach for this. This will make you smell like a high school girl who went overboard with Victoria's Secret strawberries and champagne body spray.
I only gave it 2 stars because of the packaging. It's absolutely gorgeous!

on 3/11/2012 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This perfume is diving, and smells even better as the day wears on. Not a fan of the price though!

on 7/30/2011 10:41:00 AM

I may be in the minority here, but I really didn't like this fragrance. All I smelled is patchouli and musk. I don't smell anything sweet or floral. I gave it 2 stars because it has decent staying power and it is well blended. However, I really don't like the scent at all.

on 7/18/2011 12:41:00 PM

omg luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this, best perfume of all time!

Popular Fragrances