MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil

MAC Cosmetics Stone Lip Pencil
Stone Lip Pencil

3.4

on 11/24/2013 5:50:00 PM

Great lip liner especially when I mix it with another lip liner so it doesn't come off as being too dark since I am more on the fair side. This lip liner goes on really smooth with great pigmentation and is easily able to go with a ton of different types of neutral lipsticks. Definitely one of my favorite lip liners.

Perfection. Thank you Pixiwoo sisters for letting me in on the secret! For the longest I had this love/hate relationship with lip liners. I have decently pigmented lips and I don't want to emphasize it. This make my lips look plumper, sculpted, awesome. I typically go for the pinky nude lip and needed the flatness of this color to achieve it. It also goes with every other color because of its lack of it. Use it lightly and it makes the lips look structured. A really perfect liner. Goes with everything. HG ladies. An unsung hero. Check it out.

on 11/22/2009 4:51:00 PM

i love it, its a unusual color for me but i like it anyway.
its a grey brown with very little red in it, i actually also use it to fill in my brows (espresso eyeshadow is way to red for me).

when used as a lipliner i fill in almost my whole lips and leave just the middle bare. then i put lipstick over it, it looks somehow very voluptous on me this way, even if stone is a flat color.

i also use it on its own, i line my lips VEEERY slightly and blend it very well so that it looks natural :)
i think everyone should test it once or experiment with it, its a versatile color that can also be used for other things.

on 9/1/2009 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't like at all MAC lip liners I think they have very dry formula and it's quite difficult to blend them.This one the stone lip liner has one more disadvantage,it's the ugliest color I've ever seen.Has a strange taupe grey color and I don't want my lips to be grey.On the other hand I found a way to use this and believe it or not it's the best think I V ever found to fill in my brows.For me works very good that way,so good that I think I ll buy it again

on 12/13/2006 7:33:00 PM

I'm way too warm for this lipliner. It's a grey brown that fits nicely under nude lipglosses and lipsticks, though - a girlfriend of mine loves to wear this with Hue lipstick, and it works for her. For me, I look like I've come straight out of a casket.