Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment - ALL colours

Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment  - ALL colours

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this for a long time because the colour "twinkle" looked like an exact match of MAC's Dazzleglass "babysparks" unfortunately it was $18.95 at my local drugstore (Australia) so I let it go but I was at the mall the other day and found it at my discount drugstore for $7.95 and bought it. I actually really like it. In the tube it's quite a candy pink but applied it's very sheer with sparkles. I'd buy it again - at the discounted price - because it looks good. Especially layered over some of the pink lipsticks I own.

on 8/5/2009 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

These are the best glosses, all the colors seem to be flattering (I have medium toned skin) and have sparkle but not teenager-ish at all, just enough to make your lips look a little bigger. They are not goopy and the packing is pretty, I love them!

on 6/26/2008 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was on a lipgloss-buying frenzy of late and picked up 2 of these glosses in "Champagne Toast" and "Royal Romance". Although my color selections didn't wow me, I was really impressed with the glosses themselves! I have to say, though, I was first pretty disappointed in them, becuase they seem so sticky/tacky, but I found that you have to put on just a sheer amount (one dip in the tube is enough) and let it dry down a bit. The finish is smooth-looking, shiny, and has all the qualities you want in a lipgloss. After it dries down, it then wears like iron! (for a lipgloss, that is). This is the postive trade-off you get for the tackyness. The finish and wear are similar to MAC lipglass, but better! The only things I don't like are the smell (which is sort of like a weird sticky-sweet) and the stiff, cheap feeling brush. However, for $4-5, you really can't go wrong. I would not hestited to recommend this gloss, but with the caveat that if you can't stand sticky/tacky glosses, you might not like this one. For me, though, this is a great product and I will certainly be buying more shades. Hope SH comes out with more colors!

on 2/18/2007 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Great consistancy. Beautiful shimmer. Not tacky or glumpy. Fabulous shades. I am addicted to this product over lipstick now. Makes my lips look expensive and sexy. Alexandrite is one of the more exquisite jewel tone shades.

on 3/28/2005 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Given the name, and the fact that it appears quite glitzy in the tube, I wasn't sure this would be something I'd wear to work - I expected to use it for special occasions only - but I was completely wrong. The color is gorgeous (I have it in Always Ascher) and very flattering. Used with a lipliner, it stays on better than most glosses; in fact, it wears better than some of my lipsticks! It is a tiny bit sticky, but not bad. The brush works surprisingly well, too. A true bargain.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like the other reviewers, I love this gloss! I got signature taupe which is a pretty peachy pink neutral color. I can't wait to try more colors.