MAC Holiday Lipglass Petites Set

No Image

4.8

on 6/27/2004 8:11:00 PM

Love this set! I got the 2003 set for Christmas and think it's great. I use Snowgirl over my Veneer liquid lipstick and bought a large gold charm. The little tubes mean you can play around with colors without risking a lot of wasted product or money. Hope to see more this season!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I wasn't a very big lipglass fan (or MAC fan) but that's because I haven't tried enough of them. the mini lipglass holiday set is a great deal for someone who hasn't experienced many lipglass colors and for lipglass fanatics alike. you get snowgirl, gold charm, prrr, explicit, sunset and suave mauve. it's quite a variety and a great value and it just might make me a bigger lipglass fan.

on 3/2/2003 5:48:00 PM

A cheaper way to up my MAC collection. Lets face it, you never acutally finish a wand gloss- so colour sets like this are the way to go.d.xx

on 2/26/2003 8:25:00 PM

This is such a cute set of lipglosses! I use these when I go out, or travelling- the teeny size is so perfect for popping into purses and makeupbags. A great starter's kit of lipglasses.

on 11/16/2002 11:47:00 PM

I just bought my lipglass petites set today, and I love them! My faves are Prrr, Nico, and Greed. I will definitely purchase these 3 in the fuller size. I regularly use Lust and Lovechild, so I knew I would love these! Maybe C-Thru will look good over some of my MAC lipsticks.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Excellent! Just received my Holiday 2002 today! It includes Nico, Greed, Cultured, C-Thru, Prrr & Oyster Girl. Mostly nude colors (except for Greed & Nico.) Cute! I will buy the Holiday 2003 edition...for sure :) Heck, this may not be my last MAC Holiday 2002 purchase!